LIST ON SPARTA
9. Development Plan / 2012 Investment Program was published. The big project 3, which Isparta expects, was not included in the program.
According to the data collected by the Mediterranean News Center's Investment Program for the 2012 year, the move for the 'double / double road' of Isparta-Antalya (Derebogazi) Road, which has been on the agenda for the 3 year but has not yet been taken, has been empty for this year. In the published Investment Program, Isparta Antalya (Dereboğazi) No Split Road. İSPARTA- KONYA: NO
Also the 3 Split Road Project, which is on the agenda for 2012 years, could not enter the XNUMX Investment Program.
FAST TRAIN NO MORE
Isparta, which has a strategic value from a geopolitical point of view and is a 'corridor', has unfortunately only preserved its roadside. Unfortunately, the-High Speed Train Project Tren between Antalya-Istanbul and Antalya-Ankara was not able to enter the investment list under the umbrella of İsparta.
- The Development Plan is close to the High Speed Train Projects in the 2012 Investment Program as follows:
Ankara - Ankara- Istanbul
- Ankara - Polatlı - Afyonkarahisar - Uşak - Izmir
- Bandırma- Bursa - Bilecik
- Ankara-Kırıkkale- Yozgat-Sıvas
- Anatolian University
- High Speed Train Set -
Source: News 32