The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa is rebuilding the bridges built on the Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay streams on the Ankara Highway and rebuilt the 50 years ago.
Mayor Recep Altepe examined the demolition work on the Hacıvat River Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Ankara Highway. To be a more accessible city of Bursa, particularly in the rail system, including the studies in all areas that point to the President of Altepe, BursaRay east of Ankara under the scope of the road to be renewed the work of the destruction of the 3 bridge said.
Rail system eastern stages of working with parallel walked to the bridge of the building stating that the planned completion of 1 years Altepe President, "BursaRay eastern stage, the first time that a municipality rail which was built by the contract with the system of own resources in Turkey. In this context, the construction of the existing bridges on the route of the additional 20 million pounds by adding ourselves as a metropolitan municipality.
President Altepe, 8 kilometer rail system to make the east step on the Ankara Road Hacıvat, Deliçay, and reminded that the bridges on the stream should be renewed. Indicating that these bridges made in the 1960s are old, old and out of date, President Altepe said, Alt As the Metropolitan Municipality we wanted to start the renewal of the bridges in order to avoid losing time. Firstly, the oldest bridge on the route, Hacıvat Bridge, was demolished from Ankara to Bursa. Then the Deliçay and Balıklı bridges will be demolished and rebuilt in the same route. Then the bridges will be renewed in the direction of Bursa-Ankara. 3 strip going, 3 strip will be the new bridges in addition to a double-rail bridge for the rail system to be made., He said.
Underlining that there will be no interruption in traffic in Ankara Road during the bridge works that will be in parallel with the construction of the eastern stage of the rail system, President Altepe stated that transportation will be provided from the East Ring Road during the construction and that the works will be completed in the 1 year. When the construction of the Altepe, railway and bridge was completed, the Ankara Road and the east of the city will be more comfortable and comfortable.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursa-Ankara road will be breathing with renewed bridges 13/02/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will provide great convenience in the transportation of BursaRay'ın east part of the construction of the construction of the 1960'deki Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay bridges hand in hand. The municipality is breaking down half a century of bridges and making new ones. At the end of the study, which is planned to be completed in a year, the Bursa-Ankara road and the transportation to the east of the city will be relieved. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues to work to relieve the transportation of the city. BursaRay, one of the most important projects of Bursa, continues its construction without slowing down. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality President Recep Altepe, the oldest bridge on the way to Ankara Hacıvat Deresi Bridge began the study of the demolition studies on the spot. For Bursa to be a more accessible city Bursa
- Istanbul's new commuter traffic will breathe 14/12/2013 Istanbul's new suburban lines will breathe traffic: Gebze, which includes the Marmaray Project, carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.Halkalı With the completion of the 76 kilometer rail line between the two lines, the distance between the two lines will fall from 185 to 105 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of the 76 kilometer Marmaray on the 13,6 kilometer railway line, the remaining 63 kilometer railway line continues to be put into service. 43,8 kilometer from Gebze on the Asian side and Kazlıçeşme on the European side HalkalıA total of 19,2 kilometers in length, including 63 kilometers, and the existing stations were removed. Same…
- New Traffic to Breaths to Denizli 28/03/2019 One of the new investments in the transportation area of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, 30 Meter, was completed and opened to traffic. Yeni Cadde will provide the connection between Izmir Boulevard and 29 October Boulevard and will make traffic of Örnek Street, Ahi Sinan Street and Merkezefendi Street even more streamlined. In Denizli, the New York City Road was opened to traffic, which will make a significant contribution to reducing the traffic density of the Metropolitan Municipality, which puts the investments into service. 2 meters long, 30 meters long and 2 meters long, 40 meters long, 16 meters long.
- Bursaray will breathe new bridges on the way to Ankara 25/03/2012 The foundation of the new bridges to the Ankara Road by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was laid by Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe. Within the scope of BursaRay East stage works which will bring the light rail system to Kestel and Gürsu, foundation of the bridges on Hacivat, Balıklıdere and Deliçay was laid and the rehabilitation works of Hacivat Bridge started. "To solve the problems of Bursa is our honor," the Mayor of the Metropolitan Recep Altepe, with the intense participation of the ceremony, the expectation of Bursa for years, about the 60 years ago, and today will not meet the needs of the narrow and old bridges will be rebuilt, he said. Quickly and Bursa, Turkey ...
- Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/11/2016 Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic: With the increase in public transport facilities in Istanbul, traffic is a bit relaxed. With the completion of the new Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, the citizen will have a comfortable breath. 17.5 was completed in the tunnel excavation works of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro which is planned to carry 70 passengers with a length of 80 and is planned to carry passengers. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality BeledIye Directorate, the tunnel excavations of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey subway are planned to start in the end of 2016 and the electromechanical works are planned. The Kabataş-Mecіdіyeköy metro building, which will be connected to this line, continues at full speed. 8 will influence the length lu
- Kabataş Mahmutbey Metro Line to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/02/2018 Kabatas-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line is expected to be a solution to the traffic shortage in Istanbul. 2018'S TEST DRIVES WILL BE PERFORMED 80'ye 2018 completed the project at the end of the 3 trial starts. Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro 700 billion 32 million pounds to be spent. This subway project has also brought voice to the world. 2017 145 AEC Excellence Awards competing for the first place in the competition between the 8 project Kabataş - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro became the first 19. It will include XNUMX station at the metro station. These; Kabataş, Beşiktaş, Yıldız Fulya, Mecidiyeköy, Çağlayan, Kağıthane, Nurtepe, Alibeyköy, Kab
- Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road, Breathing Transportation 25/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides ease of transportation by applying new projects in the regions that have problems in transportation. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality will make a connection between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood. The project will provide easy access to the main roads in the western neighborhoods of Şifa District and Çayırova via the new crossing bridge and connection roads. Connected to E-80 Contractor firm of the project was announced before. The road run by Güneş Yol İnşaat and Kar asphalt partnership will be completed in 210 days. The project was planned to be delivered to the contractor firm. The current E-80 UM
- Zigana Tunnel to breathe the Black Sea 04/11/2014 Zigana Tunnel will breathe to the Black Sea: 12,9 will be auctioned in November for the construction of the 10 kilometer-long tunnel, which is planned to be built on the Zigana Pass, which is the fearful dream of the drivers and connects the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. - Mayor of Gumushane "10 November, for us, is a milestone. tunnel which will be held in Zigana'da, Turkey will be one of the longest tunnel. this tunnel due to be provided the opportunity to become easier to transport and making safer ride 'Eastern Black Sea, Middle East' 12,9 will be awarded in November for the 10-kilometer Zigana Tunnel, which is planned to be built on the historic Silk Road route.
- Halic Metro Bridge to breathe traffic 28/08/2013 Halic Metro Bridge will breathe traffic: the Golden Horn Metro Bridge has reached the end. When the bridge is completed at full speed, 1 will serve a million passengers per day. The last parts of the bridge were also finished, and the 29 is expected to be cultivated in October. Halic Metro Bridge, which is planned to be one of the most important transportation roads of Istanbul, is nearing the end. Together with Marmaray, 29 added the last pieces of the bridge planned to be opened in October, and its feet were finished. Designed to be one of the most important connection points of the public transport network in Istanbul, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will serve 1 million passengers per day. Halic olan
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic 06/08/2014 Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new project Havaray will be able to relax. 47.8 can be transported to 10 thousand passengers per day even on 200 kilometers. A new era begins in public transportation in Istanbul. After the metrobus, metro, tram and cable car, the Havaray Project was also added to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments. As a short distance, the 10 is thought to be on the same line, and the system will be on air without affecting existing traffic and routes. The first tender for the study of the Havaray Project will take place next month. The Istanbul Havaray Project, which has created an alternative road by moving the rail system to the air Ray
- This Bridge Will Breathe 42 Homes 21/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is replacing the last old pedestrian bridge over the D-100. The D-100 city crossing, which has built many pedestrian bridges of various sizes, has ensured the flow of pedestrian traffic in the city center divided by D-100. In this context, a pedestrian bridge is being built in the D-100 42 Evler District. When the new bridge is completed, the old pedestrian bridge will be demolished. It will be used on the construction. By placing the last deck, the bridge floor will become a whole. The work of the bridge continues. Bayramda Real da
- Metros to Breath My Transportation to Istanbul 21/11/2018 Transportation to İstanbul Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport by rail system continues rapidly. Transportation of airports will be a great relief when the lines are put into service. The metro line of Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport will be opened in 2020 and the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Tavşantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened in 29 October 2019. Pendik Mayor Kenan Sahin, said on the social media platform Twitter Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Tavsantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened on October 29 2019 said. Şahin shared the following information: kısm Kaynarca-Kurtköy-Sabiha Gökçen line, from Tavşantepe to Sabiha Gökçene, part of our Ministry of Transportation. A very important part of our infrastructure works ı
- The first part of the Hacivat Bridge, which was completed as part of the Bursaray East Phase Works, was opened to traffic. 08/08/2012 The first sections of the bridges on Balıklıdere and Deliçay are expected to open to traffic before the feast. Büyükşehir, Ankara Road traffic to the sections completed after the completion of the other foot of the bridge will begin without wasting time. Works have accelerated ... The first foot of the bridges before the opening of the Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to open the contractor firm gave the necessary instructions to speed up the work. The contractor firm, which intensified its works, has also made a significant progress in the construction. Construction of the first part of the Hacivat Bridge, which was started before the other bridges, was completed and opened to traffic. The traffic to Ankara direction was also taken to the completed section. The destruction of the other foot of the bridge is a few Kö
- The Hacivat Bridge, which was closed within the scope of Bursaray East stage, opened in the others. 09/08/2012 The first part of the Hacivat Bridge, whose construction was completed within the scope of the Bursaray East stage works, which will bring the light rail system to Kestel and Gürsu, was opened to traffic. The first sections of the bridges on Balıklıdere and Deliçay are expected to open to traffic before the feast. Büyükşehir, Ankara Road traffic to the sections completed after the completion of the other foot of the bridge will begin without wasting time. Works have accelerated ... The first foot of the bridges before the opening of the Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to open the contractor firm gave the necessary instructions to speed up the work. The contractor firm, which intensified its works, has also made a significant progress in the construction. The construction of Hacivat Bridge, which started earlier than other bridges diğer
- Bursa terminal tram line will pass through the middle median and Istanbul Street will be decorated with bridges like choker 20/01/2016 Bursa terminal tram line will pass through the middle median and Istanbul Street will be decorated with bridges like the necklace. If we leave aside the nostalgic tram line that runs on Cumhuriyet Avenue and goes to Incirli, the Silkworm ringing between the Statue and the City Square cannot reach the required speed. Because. The Silkworm, who has to take the road between the wheeled vehicles in the street, has to wait or wait in many points because of the intersection of the streets. . This problem will not be on the Istanbul Caddesi line, which is under construction as T2. Recep Altepe, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, who has hosted the program ım Everywhere on the Event Television and, explained: dan This line is the T1 that is working now Neden
- New Breath to Mithatpaşa Traffic 07/01/2019 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has opened the Deniz Feneri Street Underpass in Üçkuyular, will complete another underpass which is continuing its work between Balçova Viaduct and the current gas station in the first half of this year. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to implement projects that will ease the urban transportation, realizes the solutions it develops against the traffic density in Üçkuyular one by one. In order to reduce the traffic load on one of the city's main arteries, Mithatpaşa Street, the Metropolitan Municipality completed the underpass work carried out at Deniz Feneri Street within the framework of the protocol realized with the company that continues its construction of the shopping mall in the region, between the Balçova Viaduct and the existing gas station ana
- Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The current line (Gar-New Terminal Break) will be announced nowadays for the construction of the intermediate station 25/07/2012 Within the scope of istasyon Current Line (Between Terminal - New Terminal) ilgili, which will be realized by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, new developments related to intermediate station and vehicle supply were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; current tender line (Gar-New Terminal Break) within the scope of the construction of the intermediate station will be announced today in the JCC Bulletin. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The current line (Gar-New Terminal Break) will be announced nowadays for the construction of the intermediate station 30/07/2012 Within the scope of istasyon Current Line (Between Terminal - New Terminal) ilgili, which will be realized by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, new developments related to intermediate station and vehicle supply were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; current tender line (Gar-New Terminal Break) within the scope of the construction of the intermediate station will be announced today in the JCC Bulletin. Within the scope of the tender, there are 7 units. Authorities will receive the vehicles to be used by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in July. Authorities indicating that the protocol was signed with TCDD, 20 meters long, the total capacity of 500 passenger vehicles will be air conditioned and disabled people can use easily D
- Within the scope of the Mersin Light Rail System project, minibuses lie in the claim 24/01/2014 Mersin Light Rail System project within the scope of the allegations to remove the dolmuşler lie: AK Party Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Mustafa Sever, Light Rail System project within the scope of the dolmuşlar remove allegations. Sever, stating that the land propaganda was done on this issue, blamed opposition parties. Sever visited the Çavuşlu and Çukurova neighborhoods in the context of the election activities. Sever'e AK Party Mersin Provincial Chairman Mekin Merter Salt and district mayor candidate candidates accompanied. Sever, who took the demands and complaints of the residents of the neighborhood and took their demands, Osmaniye Cooperative with the minibus drivers who made the voyage on the route of Çavuşlu Mahallesi sakin
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Steel Railing to Rail System Bridges (BHRS Phase III Phase) 10/04/2013 Steel Railing to Rail System Bridges (BHRS Stage III Phase East) BURSA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY BHRS III. Stage (East Line) Steel Railing of Rail System Bridges Construction work shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 43454 1-Administration a) Address: Sirameseler Mah. Council of Europe Cad. 3 / 14 Office Building Block D: 2 16190 Osmangazi / BURSA b) Telephone and fax number: 2242344000 - 2242347787 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) Tender X
- Gaziantep BB Rail System Project Rail system 3. tender will be announced in the coming days 10/10/2012 . Rail System 3. New developments related to. Etap Project Etap were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Karataş Rail System 3. The stage preparation work has reached the stage of completion. After the completion of the studies and the necessary approvals, the authorities announced that they would be asked to submit a tender. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Gaziantep BB Rail System Project Rail system 3. tender will be announced in the coming days 15/10/2012 . Rail System 3. New developments related to. Etap Project Etap were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Karataş Rail System 3. The stage preparation work has reached the stage of completion. After the completion of the studies and the necessary approvals, the authorities announced that they would be asked to submit a tender. Authorities stating that the basis of the line will be thrown in January 2013, the project will be completed in September and stated that the project will enter. The rail system line will be extended from the Abraham line along the Karataş stage to the State Railways (DDY) line next to Iller Bank. As is known, 2. Stage…
- Bursa High Specialized Junction Breathed 13/11/2018 Within the scope of the Transportation Emergency Action Plan, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which solved the nodes in all intersections where the traffic came to the point of collapse, breathed the regional traffic with the smart junction model it applied at the High Specialization Junction. Bursa City's 2035 year of the Traffic Master Plan continues to work uninterruptedly on the other hand, on the other hand about one year ago, the Emergency Action Plan, which is taken into action in a decisive step to progress. Traffic lights are shortened by waiting times and at the same time more than one vehicle with the opportunity to switch to smart junction models in the city center traffic was noticeable relief. Emergency Action Acil
- New rails are laid in the eastern stage of Bursaray 20/05/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the city's east of the uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the project planned Bursaray Kestel line was completed most of the construction, the rails were laid. Continuing the study of rail connections at Şirinevler Station, President Altepe stated that the fine craftsmanship of the buildings continued in the station and that they aimed to complete the line up to Kestel this year. The aim of the project is to solve the problem of rail transportation in Bursa, and the construction of the 7 station with the stop of 8 is in progress. There are two 7 pieces of level stations, Esenevler and Kestel.