Mount Ali, one of the most important centers of air sports, consisting of 3 hills at the foot of Mount Erciyes, will have a new face with the project initiated by Talas Municipality. In the study, which is planned to be exited with funicular system from the promenade to the car park up the hill, also the air sport runway will be on 3 and the existing road for mountain bike will be arranged.
Prof. Dr. Erciyes University Faculty of Architecture, who prepared the den Ali Dağı Pre-feasibility Project Ön. Assoc. Dr. Burak Asiliskender and his team, Yaman Dede Culture House about the project Talas Mayor Rifat Yildirim gave information to the unit chief. Burak Asiliskender, Talas Municipality for the mountain destination of Ali said they have completed preliminary work in the direction of tourism, they examined all kinds of mountain structure, he said. Asiliskender noted that they made arrangements for sports such as mountain biking and jogging to the existing road to the top, and that the most important part of the project was to transport the funicular system from the promenade area at the foot of the mountain to the car park above. Asiliskender said:
Uz In our study, considering the endemic structure of the mountain, we foresee a funicular system with 890 meter length and 1 meter height. Guests coming to the promenade area will be able to climb to the top of the mountain with a funicular system. As you go up the hill, you can watch the city and reach the summit in a shorter way. According to this, we plan to move about 500 people in one hour and 450 will visit the peak in a year. Now we want to raise the jumping track to three. We are also preparing to make balloon tourism in the mountains. We also tried to make city hotels for air sports to the summit. There will also be museums, restaurants and other social facilities that tell the history of the city. Burada
Talas Mayor Rifat Yildirim, speaking after the presentation, thank the team for the preliminary master project, the advantage of the mountain in many aspects of the work will make it easier, he said. Mayor Yıldırım said, de Here, we can take the life of Kayseri to the mountain or take part in different projects starting from the botanical nature museum. Motor power looks like air sports, but capturing the past civilization of Mount Ali will also bring a different dimension to the works. Health in your hand, get better. El
Ali Mountain Pre-Feasibility Project and Erciyes Master Project, as well as the city's weather and winter sports, as well as the development of the tourism cake will provide the right place to express President Yildirim, will be held in the mass at the weekend will be held Erciyes Master Plan I wish to be beneficial to those who wish to work. He thanked.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Metro will change Darıca's face 01/03/2017 Metro will change the face of Darıca: Darıca Mayor Şükrü Karabacak, Gebze and Darıca between the Metro Project in connection with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality held a meeting with officials. While evaluating the final point of the project at the evaluation meeting held for the Metro line between Darica and Gebze, officials of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department said that they will start drilling studies next week for ground surveys. DARICA 5 will be stalled Darica will be extending from the coast to the Gebze Organized Industrial Zone and will be approximately 14 km long Metro line will be installed at Darica 5 point.
- The face of the Akçaray line will change 13/01/2016 The road of Akçaray line will change. The Akçaray Tramway Project, which is planned to be completed in 2017, will not only accelerate the transportation but will also change the course of the itinerary. REALIZATION The construction of the infrastructure was started in the Tramway Project, which will be the start of a new era in the transportation network of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The Akçaray Tramway Project is intended to provide full service with its meticulously executed infrastructure works. Studies will also bring a new face to the streets and streets in the line. In this context, Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Street will also be reconstructed by tram. 92 VEHICLE PARKING MOBILE AR
- Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project will change the face of Bursa 15/12/2011 Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project: When we examine the railway structures in our country, they seem to reflect the architectural style of the period they were made. The first of these is the structures made during the Ottoman period in the Republican period. As a result, buildings constructed in both periods constitute an architectural integrity of that period. This feature has been the basis of the new route and has been dealt with in a way that reflects the language of today. The station, lodging, social and technical support structures throughout the route have been tried to be handled in a certain architectural integrity. Only station structures are offered here. The total 12 unit station structure is intended for 3 type: Large Type: Toplam
- AFRAY Commuter Train Line to Change the City's Face 29/04/2019 AK Party Mayor Mehmet Zeybek, said they would facilitate transportation to Afyonkarahisar. Zeybek said, anl The AFRAY commuter train line, which we intend to operate at the end of this year, will change the face of the city. Z Mayor Mehmet Zeybek won the election in the 31 March Elections in Afyonkarahisar and said that this period will be a period of projects. Zeybek, "Some cities, rail city transportation is running in partnership with TCDD. We are planning to operate the AFRAY Suburban railway line with our central government at the end of this year. With this project, the city will change its face," he said. When will the AFRAY project come to life, what will the city gain? TCDD is the transportation of some cities…
- Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with giant projects 01/09/2015 Turkey's face is Istanbul's changing with giant projects: Currently, one completed and most of the ongoing and two after coming 10 major project to the construction phase will be Istanbul's both changed the face of Turkey's Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul YHT, Istanbul a 3. Airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, 3 Floor Large Tunnel Project Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with Istanbul's mega projects, among them. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has implemented major projects such as Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) with the investment over 13 billion liras in the last 260 year. 3 to Istanbul. airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim havalim
- Changing the face of Turkey's mega projects 01/03/2015 Changing the face of Turkey's mega projects: Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Istanbul 3. Airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Tunnel 3 Floor Large Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with the project. According to the information compiled by the AA correspondent, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has invested over 13 billion liras in the last 260 year and carried out major projects such as Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT), 3 to Istanbul. airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. Bridge), Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, Kars-Baku-Tbilisi railway line, 3 Multi-storey Great Istanbul Tunnel Project has begun. Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project, Kars-Baku-Tbilisi Railway Line, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. İzmir
- The Change of Turgutlu Roads with the Metropolitan 29/08/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, 9 million 149 thousand pounds invested in Turgutlu district 343 thousand square meters of key parquet and 33 thousand 237 meter border renewal made. After the completion of the stage of the works carried out in 4 and a half year period, the citizens enjoyed traveling on safe and comfortable roads. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which struck a scalpel to the problems of the years with the important projects it realized throughout the province, revolutionized the roads on the surface of which wear and tear on the surface. 4 million 485 thousand 504 in the entire province of the province of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, paving the road cobblestone paving stone, 570 bin genel
- Gelemiç's Face Changed with Metropolitan 22/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality realized the infrastructure and asphalt works of the Gelemiç Quarter of Keles and made the region more accessible and made the citizens laugh. The face of the Gelemiç Neighborhood, which is located at the southern part of Uludağ, is about 70 km away from the city center of Keles and changed with the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality. Within the scope of the works carried out by Metropolitan Municipality, which has continued to invest in Bursa's 17 district to provide a healthy infrastructure and equips every corner of the city with its services, the teams of BUSKI General Directorate renewed the infrastructure in the neighborhood, while the Metropolitan Municipality's Department of Transportation Directorate added value to the region with road maintenance and asphalt works. Within the scope of the studies, Gelemiç Çalış
- The fate of the Turkish exporter will change by rail 31/12/2012 In our country, especially in the last 10 years, a significant amount of resources have been transferred to railways and many projects have been implemented. However, Turkey bypass to running the Trans-Siberian, North-South Transport Corridor as competitors corridor we closely monitor the project and still we have to strive to deliver the most competitive channels that are able to target our exports with projects such BALL conducted by TOBB's support for the market. Especially, in recent years when the themes of global warming, climate change and environment have gradually moved to the top of the agenda, it is seen that ın railroad ğ transportation is at the forefront of worldwide transportation infrastructure investments with an emphasis on yıl environmentally friendly taşın qualities. European Railway Industry Association Avrupa
- Channel Istanbul Project will be changed with BOT model 12/02/2016 Channel Istanbul Project will be made with the BOT model will change the Black Sea and Marmara Denzi with an artificial strait will connect with the Channel Istanbul Project is continuing preparations for the preparation. According to the information received from the Yatınmlar Magazine; The route of the project to be awarded with Build - Operate - Transfer (BOT) model will change due to geological structures, natural sites, underground water resources and pastures. At this stage, the work is expected to be completed. With the project planned to be 45 kilometers long, the ship traffic will also be relieved. The width of the channel is 400 meters, the depth at 25 meters focus. The canal will be constructed to allow passage of large ships. The project ...
- Rize's view will change with the southern ring road 01/07/2014 Rizen's view will change with the southern ring road: Rize Mayor Prof. Dr. Rize made investigations on the South Ring Road. Dr. Reşat Kasap informed the authorities that the project continued smoothly. The paving works on the 9 and a half kilometer South Ring Road have been started. Rize Municipality, which will open Rize to the south and connect Pehlivantaşı neighborhood to Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Training and Research Hospital, continues its work on the Rize Municipality. The South Ring Road which will open the city to the south and Rize will open to the south. Butcher, “This way to the sea Kas
- Funicular system to relax the beaches 01/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir, answered questions from journalists. Stating that the traffic on both sides of the Bosphorus coasts experienced heavy traffic, indicating that they will connect the coast with metros on the hills Topbas, said these works will be completed in a very short time. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir, answered questions from journalists. On the question of. Can you give us information about the subway, which will go down to Hisarönü from the project of the Metropolitan Municipality, from Levent to Hisarönü and from there with the funicular system to Aşiyan? But from the surface, like in Taksim Dolmabahçe-Tunnel shaped, not in the form of stroke. There are examples in Europe. If this is achieved, it will be possible to integrate with the coast. Thus…
- Crazy project from AK Party, E-5 funicular line with Avcılar coast 19/03/2014 Funny project from the AK Party, E-5 and the funicular line Avcılar coastline: AK Party Avcilar Mayor Candidate Bayram Senocak, if the mayor of the E-5 and the funicular line to connect the coast of Avcılar announced. AK Party Avcilar Mayor Candidate Bayram Senocak, the number of days ahead of the election began to explain the project. One of the biggest problems of Avcılar, one of the projects to solve the transportation problem funicular line with detailed explanations found. Bayram Şenocak said that there is a sloping geography between the coastline and the center of Avcılar, our citizens did not prefer this way of sea transportation and social activities. Now this…
- Location of Kastamonuda Cable Car Project Will Be Changed 25/06/2012 The location of the cable car project will be changed in Kastamonu: The location of the ropeway project planned by the Municipality of Kastamonu between the Castle and the Clock Tower is being changed. The first project of the ropeway, which was planned to pass through the fortress, was presented to the Board of Monuments by the Municipality because the castle was within the protected area. Kastamonu municipality by the Castle and the Clock Tower is planned to be made between the location of the cable car project is being changed. The first project of the ropeway, which was planned to pass through the fortress, was presented to the Board of Monuments by the Municipality because the castle was within the protected area. The Board of Monuments does not allow the foot to be placed in the castle, which is the first degree site Kurulu
- Turkey will change 24 million license 05/02/2015 Turkey will change 24 million license: İSKEF Chairman Thompson, reported July 24 million or approximately license in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulations are expected to come into force in August will be replaced with new ones at 15 pounds. Murat Tekin, Head of Istanbul Federation of Driving Schools and Educators (İSKEF), stated that in accordance with the Highways Traffic Regulation, which is expected to take effect in July or August, approximately 24 million license will be replaced with new ones for 15 liras. Thompson, AA correspondent, said in a statement on the regulations on the internship, including the regulations of the driver's license law is reached in the final stage of the expression, the General Directorate of Security also took the views of the parties,
- Tram route will change in Taksim project 30/05/2012 The number of tunnels was reduced from 4 to 1. The first phase of the new Taksim project was completed. The second stage of the project was the Topçu Barracks. The pedestrianization of the square will be carried out by a single branch-exit tunnel. The only sinking of the Square will be 600 meters long, Tarlabaşı and Cumhuriyet Avenue. In the meantime, on the reactions, previously in the project, Sıraselviler, Mete and Gümüşsuyu Street learned that the branch-out tunnels were abandoned. By means of a branch-exit tunnel, the vehicles will enter the underground from the Tarlabaşı to the square, and will leave the tunnel before coming to Divan Hotel. With the vehicle traffic going underground, Talimhane and Taksim Square will be integrated. Ambulance, fire and police vehicles in a pedestrian road, but very urgent Yay
- Some bus and minibus routes will change in Eskişehir due to construction works of trolley extension lines 12/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- Bus and minibus routes will change due to tram construction in Eskisehir 13/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- Avcılar-Topkapi Metrobus way will change 1 week 25/09/2014 Avcılar-Topkapı Metrobüs road will change in 1 week: Due to the work carried out in Küçükçekmece Cennet Mahallesi metrobus station, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has been carrying the metrobüs strip in the direction of Avcılar-Topkapı towards X-X-X week by means of the pedestrian connection to the metrobüs station. announced to be redirected. In the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), within the scope of the works carried out at the metrobus station in Kucukcekmece Cennet Mahallesi, due to pedestrian connection works to be made to the metrobus station from the pedestrian underpass, the metrobus strip in the direction of Avcilar-Topkapi for 1 week will be directed to the left lane of D-100 Highway Topkapı-Avcılar direction. was expressed. 'YAYA ALTGEÇİDİ CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED' METROBUS '
- The Aladdin Route Of Tramway In Konyada Will Change 20/04/2015 Aladdin Route of the Tram Road in Istanbul will change MiNUMX OUTDOOR 1941 In the excavations carried out by the Turkish Historical Society in the XIVUM XIt in the first settlement in the vicinity of the Alaeddin Hill was the Byzantine village? During the construction of the tram line, historical ruins are found. Finally, the excavation of the Well Bracelet, and now the Roman Tomb. A small Roman tomb was found between the excavation area and the castle with the well bracelet. HAVE THE BYZANTINE VILLAGE? One of the important cities of the Roman and Byzantine period, the ruins of the same period in Konya aynı
- Minister Yıldırım, Channel Istanbul's Route Will Change 04/02/2016 Minister Yıldırım, Channel Istanbul's Route Will Be Changed: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, Channel Istanbul Project, geological structures, natural sites, groundwater resources, grassland, because of the route will change, he said. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, on the Channel Istanbul Project, lar There are geological structures on the canal route. also the need to handle the issue from the beginning was born, "he said. KANAL ISTANBUL'S ROUTE WILL BE CHANGE Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, published on TGRT News screens AL
- Esenboğa Airport Metro's Route Will Be Changed 15/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Tuna, CNN Turk participated in the program included in the program of the Ankara Esenboga Airport, which is among the 2023 found the description of the route. Tuna said that Ankara is waiting for the work on the airport metro, "I just wanted to change the route. The Prime Minister also found the appropriate. The project will be revised. When the route is going to be a busier airport for the more intense population. with a further 36-10 mileage will be done, "he said. The question of when the project will end will be the Danube, "It would be wrong to say that I will not pay the debt.
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap
- Signage at Metro Istanbul Will Change for New Logo 22/08/2018 The new logo of Metro Istanbul, which is criticized for the similarity of the logo of the Sofia metro, has been used. With the logo, Istanbul Metro signs will also change. This change will cost 6 million TL. In the 2016, the new 'metro' logo introduced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was criticized for being quoted in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. Not used by the former Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the new logo was used by Mevlüt Uysal. This logo was also used on the congratulations of the Feast of Sacrifice, which is alleged to be the subject of criticism and allegedly cost 9 million pounds. Metro signs in Istanbul with the new logo Yeni
- Gebze's Fate Will Be Changed With The Commuter Line 15/03/2019 After 6 year break, 12 march opened in 2019 Halkalı It is expected that it will have a positive impact on Gebze, which is the most starting point of 9 district where marmaray line passes. With Gebze Halkalı 43 kilometers between 76.7 and 115 stations will be carrying 1.7 million passengers per day and will provide great relief for Istanbul transportation and will change the destiny of a district. With the opening of the line from the Gebze district of Kocaeli, access to many districts of Istanbul is now expressed in minutes. Due to the high housing prices in Istanbul and the ones who can not host the house and high rents complainers who settled in Gebze to offer more affordable prices İş