Ukraine is preparing to produce two-storey wagons.
According to Korrespondent, the Kryukovskiy Wagon Factory in Kremanchuk (Poltava Region) will produce two-storey wagons for Ukrainian railways.
According to the news, the first two-storey carriage is expected to leave the production line 2013 year.
20 Kryukovsky Wagon Factory, which exports wagons to the country, is known as the only factory that produces freight and passenger cars in the CIS region at the same time.
Ukrzaliznitsa (Ukraine Railways) by the 2011 opened the two-storey train transportation tender Skoda Vagonka won the Czech Republic.
These trains to be produced by Skoda Vagonka are for short distances.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Enton Beton Energy Generates Energy Transmission Poles for High Speed Lines 21/12/2010 Enton Beton Energy, the producer of the 7 bin 500 of the 5 bin 500 concrete pole on the Eskişehir-Ankara high-speed train line, now produces the entire 8 thousand concrete pole on the Konya-Ankara high-speed train line. Eskişehir-Istanbul line for the negotiations continued, said Enton Company Director Emin Toparlar, they want to produce the concrete poles of this line, he said. Enton operates in the production of concrete poles and traverses, and also manufactures catenary poles for high speed trains. At 2011, as in the 2010 year, Enton will continue to produce concrete poles for the high speed train project.
- 75 years TÜDEMSAŞ Turkey to Produce Wagon Load 20/01/2015 75 years TÜDEMSAŞ Turkey to Produce Wagon Load: engaged in producing world-class, the largest company in the manufacturing sector of the freight car Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. 75 celebrated its 17th anniversary recently. Tudemsas General Manager and Chairman of Board of Directors, Yıldıray Koçarslan said, ”The private sector in the production of freight wagons has not yet reached the point where it should be. The railways need the energy and dynamism of the private sector. As Tudemsas, we aim to establish a cooperation based on fellowship with the private sector companies, and to transfer our knowledge and experience to our 75 annually, to bring the Turkish rail industry to a size that is globally big. T The new facilities it has added to its facilities, technological looms, B
- Ulusoy Electricity Generates Catenary Systems 18/02/2015 Ulusoy Electricity Produces Catenary Systems: Ulusoy Elektrik produces Catenary Systems with its own brand, R & D and product development works based on the principle of domestic production. Ulusoy Elektrik, speeding up the product development with its R & D studies, introduced the Catenary Systems, which are used in railway electrification, as a domestic production and prevented the dependence on foreign products in this product. The main products of these systems are Console Hoban Kits, Insulators, Conductor Accessories (Terminal Blocks, Gradients, etc.), Automatic Tensioning Devices and Poles. All products are manufactured in accordance with Turkish Standards Institute (TSE), International Electric Commission (IEC), European Norm (EN) international standards. Quality certification and Kalite
- England Produces Energy from Empty Coffee Cups 15/07/2015 UK Produces Energy from Empty Coffee Cups: An agreement has been signed between British company Network Rail and Bio-Bean on coffee cups. According to the agreement, it was decided to collect coffee cups at some stations in the UK and turn them into a biofuel fuel that we used to heat our homes. Stations covered by the agreement were designated as Euston, King's Cross, Liverpool Street, Paddington, Victoria and Naterloo in London. Bio bean's recycling factory is able to recycle an annual 50000 tone coffee mug. In a statement from Network Rail, it is possible to convert a ton of recycled glass into 5700 kWh electric energy and after a conversion of ülen
- Train for Bombardier, Mexico 06/01/2016 Bombardier manufactures a train for Mexico: The Jalisca province of Mexico announced Bombardier as the winner of the tender for trains to be produced on the first line. Bombardier 12 will produce two wagon trains for use on the Guadalajara light rail line managed by SITEUR. The state government announced that Bombardier won the tender within the company 13, which has applied for the tender. The trains to be produced by Bombardier will be delivered in 2017. With the arrival of new trains, the peak capacity of the line is expected to increase by 50. The trains to be produced are Bombardier's TEG-15 trains and will be about 30 meters long. 900 passenger capacity in total Toplam