Binali Yıldırım, AK Party İzmir Deputy, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, before the 12 June 2012 elections35 Izmir 35 projects' He set out with the slogan. The Minister rolled up his sleeves to turn the projects into reality. This time, projects from Izmir were poured into the 'I have an idea for Izmir' section of Yıldırım's website. In their messages, the people of Izmir conveyed their ideas about maritime transportation, metro, rail system and highways. Here are some projects proposed to the Minister:
- TÖ: The bay is cleared and the beaches and hotels (such as Rio De Jenerio) from Bostanlı to Narlıdere are a destination of Kadifekale. Virgin Mary statue, Ephesus ruins and high-speed train to Virgin Mary from Alsancak Port. It will be like Çankaya Times Square. Karşıyaka The bazaar will extend to Bostanlı, and a tram can be placed like Taksim. Tourists can be attracted by introducing places such as Çeşme and Alaçatı. 10-20 buildings like Hilton can be built. Bridge between Bostanlı Güzelyalı and huge sculptures in the middle of the sea…
- Another Izmirian: Hz. Virgin Mary statue, Ephesus ruins and high-speed train to Virgin Mary from Alsancak Port. Combining Çankaya Times Square with the islands around it and moving the passenger port here to create a free city. There is no need to make artificial island like Dubai. The 3 islands here are sufficient for the necessary infrastructure. In the village to be built in Güzelbahçe, an entertainment and culture center will be created in the style of the characteristic home architecture of all world nations. For example Chinese house, Indian house, Japanese house, Finland, Indian tent, Mongolian house etc.
- BT: In Izmir, there should be tours with buses that can go down to the water in the bay. I saw this in Rotterdam. YoutubeThere are also examples, Mr. Minister. For your information.
- M.Ö: Building a bridge instead of a tube passage into the Gulf would be a road to the heart of İzmirli… Bayraklı By putting the slums on their backs into urban transformation, million-dollar villas will be built in the forest, giving tourists a great viewing pleasure by cruise tourism. Of course, our picture of shame will be erased for us Izmirians as well.
- Ç.A: I am a CHP voter. I have a suggestion that I think is important. Turkey projects to protect the environment and increase green. The basis of my proposal is as follows: Every citizen who builds a house is obliged to plant a sapling per square meter. For example, a person who will build a house of 100 square meters should get a building license after planting a tree type that the state directorate calls 'the local conditions' in the place determined by the state. It's that simple… I wrote this to the CHP, but it didn't attract attention.