The Marmaray Project and the Old Gate in the Near East Port and many historical monuments were found. This situation was an example of how much Istanbul's historical Depth was delayed.
Numerous historical artifacts uncovered in the Marmaray Project are uninterruptedly dated from the Ottoman to the Neolithic. The works are currently on display temporarily at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. The Ministry also plans to make two new museums for the permanent exhibition of the works. The museum to be built at the Marmaray transfer station in Yeni Kapı and the restoration to be made at the Mint will be able to exhibit works permanently. The ministry officials commented that yap Silk Road is the most efficient and largest archaeological work in the world, as well as a major transportation project that opens the door of an era where the strategic route has reached its first plan bir
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The relic of the underground excavation in Kabatas 13/08/2016 The remains of the underground excavation in Kabatas: the cultural heritage: photographs of the ruins in the underground excavation at Kabataş were published on social media. The settlement date is 300 bin, the urban history is about 3 bin, and the capital city dates back to 1600. lies on a date. Almost every excavation in the city also follows the traces of another culture. It was claimed that one of those traces came from the excavation of the Mahmutbey-Beşiktaş subway line, which was being carried out in the subway works. Excavations in Beşiktaş were seen in a photo resembling an ancient city. In some comments the ruins yorum
- Marmaray Excavations 8.500 Reveals Bones 05/04/2013 Marmaray excavations revealed the bones of 8.500 annual excavations in the Marmaray and Istanbul Metro of Yenikapı revealed many historical monuments. The artifacts that took place in the subway excavations that took the history of the city 8 thousand 500 years ago are beginning to be exhibited slowly. The excavations in the area of 58 thousand square meters were found in many animal bones from the fallow deer to the camel, from the vulture to the vulture. The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of Istanbul University (IU) examining the bones is now preparing to exhibit a museum. Professor Dr. As a result of the studies conducted under the direction of Vedat Onar, a special museum was established for animal bones. The first time newspaper of Zaman newspaper is located in Avcılar Campus. The museum ...
- Marmaray Excavations Held History and The Breathtaking Adventure of Excavations turned into Books. 15/02/2012 Marmaray excavations in Istanbul, from the Late Ottoman to the Early Byzantine and the Neolithic era was a layer layer. The breathtaking adventure of the excavations turned into a book. Archeology Museums Directorate of Yenikapı excavations in the 'Excavation Journal with the name of the book' has made a book. The photographs taken during the excavations that took place since 2004 were published in the book of President Abdullah Gül. Gul '' once again to consider the magnificent history of Istanbul, these works will give very important clues belonging to the various periods of humanity and scientists will shed light on '' certainly wrote. In the book where 8-related excavations have been described, the striking photographs X
- The ship from Marmaray excavations will be rebuilt and launched. 03/01/2012 A dream came true with the Marmaray project and two birds were hit with one stone. Thanks to this project, the hidden history under Istanbul also surfaced. In this respect, the excitement of the University of Istanbul Yenikapı Shipwrecks Research Center is now at the top iler Scientists who take great care of every part of the shipwrecks in the Marmaray excavations, to achieve a miracle. In this framework, the 1.200 annual ship is rebuilt from its ashes. Marmaray Shipwrecks Project Manager Assoc. Dr. Ufuk Kocabaş said, aş We process the ships on the basis of parts. This is a great work, but when you think of Yenikapı excavations ama
- The artifacts of Marmaray excavations will be exhibited in the open-air museum to be built in Sultanahmet. 13/08/2012 A very elegant, meaningful and wonderful proposal from the CHP Council Member; An open-air museum to Sultanahmet, which is the world's favorite and flocked by millions of tourists, should be exhibited in the Marmaray Excavations. Istanbul Provincial General Assembly meeting, the CHP Provincial Councilor Ali Cemal Kimverdi, prepared by the written proposal prepared in Sultanahmet, instead of the Provincial Special Administrative Building Marmaray Excavations in the exhibition to be exhibited in an open-air museum called for the authorities. CHP suggested: li Open-air Museum of Sultanahmet to the pupil of tourists Meclis Istanbul Provincial Assembly of the Provincial Assembly Members with CHP Istanbul's social, cultural, health and education CH
- Bones in the Marmaray excavations will be exhibited in the museum (Video) 17/04/2013 Bones in Marmaray excavations will be exhibited in the museum Marmaray and Istanbul underground excavations in Yenikapı as well as many historical monuments of animal bones came to light. Excavations, horses, fishes, bear to cattle, many animal species will be found in the 60 thousand bones, bones will be exhibited in the museum since May. Excavations at the Marmaray and Istanbul subways of Yenikapı included many historical monuments as well as animal bones. Istanbul University Faculty Member Dr. Vedat Onar provided information on the bones found in many animal species, from horses to netting, from bear to cattle. Onar, olojik When the Marmaray project started in Yenikapı, when the archaeological materials came out Onar
- Byzantine Animals at Yenikapı and Marmaray Excavations 14/05/2013 Byzantine Animals at Yenikapı and Marmaray Excavations The animal skeleton remains uncovered at Yenikapı subway and Marmaray excavations were exhibited at the Istanbul University Faculty of Veterinary Osteoarchaeology Museum's new building in Avcılar. The animal skeletons obtained from the excavations carried out under the supervision of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums Directorate Dr. It was examined by a team headed by Vedat Onar. Excavations of animal species belonging to 2004 species were determined. Many ancient shipwrecks and animal skeletal remains were found during the Marmaray Project at Yenikapı Station. Although the excavations are two different projects as metro and Marmaray since 55, K
- Excavations in the Marmaray excavations 25/12/2013 Excavations at the Marmaray excavations were sold under the hand: CHP Istanbul deputy Kadir Gökmen Öğüt asked the Prime Minister to answer the allegation that the historical artifacts from the Marmaray excavation, which came up with the corruption operation, were sold by hand. CHP deputy Kadir Gokmen, Marmaray excavations in the Parliamentary agenda brought the claims about the historical artifacts. Öğüt, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan'a, "All the artifacts and remains were sent to the pen to be specified where the pen?" he asked. Öğüt also asked that the allegations that the artifacts were sold under the excavation were correct or not. Öğüt's request for the reply of Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan is as follows: ip In the year of 2004 oğ
- The Yenikapı Community from Marmaray Excavations was examined 05/01/2014 The Yenikapı community from the Marmaray excavations was examined: The bone and head stones belonging to the ancient ages from the Marmaray excavations were examined and important findings about the people living in that period were reached. The bone and head stones belonging to ancient times from the excavations of Marmaray were examined and important findings about the physical structures, feeding patterns and social lives of the people living in that period were reached. Regarding AA correspondent, Yıldız Technical University Istanbul Historical Peninsula Application and Research Center (İSTYAM) Biological Material Investigation Commission President Mehmet Görgülü said that they have examined the thousand-year skeletons mainly from the Marmaray excavations. Experienced,…
- Artifacts will be exhibited in two new museums 19/11/2013 Artifacts will be exhibited in two new museums: Culture and Tourism Minister Omer Celik, the 35 thousand works that appeared in Marmaray and the remains of 37 ships will be exhibited in two new museums. One of the museums that will be exhibited during the Marmaray studies and exhibits important information about the history of Istanbul and exhibits data will be opened at the Marmaray transfer station in Yenikapı and the other at the Mint. Minister Ömer Çelik's other details about the activities of his ministry during the budget negotiations are as follows: -Hatay Archeology Museum, Şanlıurfa Archeology Museum, Haleplibahçe Mosaic Museum, Van, Çanakkale Troya, Uşak, Afyonkarahisar, Bitlis Ahlat Selçuklu Cemetery Museum and Bakan
- Ships revealed during the excavation of the Yenikapı Marmaray 19/06/2013 The ships that were discovered during the Yenikapı excavations were examined. 29 scientists from 130 countries participated in the symposium organized by UNOM. Scientists at the symposium of the Marmaray project Yenikapi excavation of the 36 examined the ship. The ships attracted scientists.
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012 Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told the AA correspondent that the archaeological excavations were carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in order to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul.
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012
Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told AA correspondent that due to the projects carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul ke
- The allegations of corruption in the historical artifacts from the excavation of Marmaray 18/12/2013 The allegations of corruption in the historical artifacts from the excavation of Marmaray: The accusations that led to the detention of about 49 are also claimed to be the sale of historical artifacts from the excavations of Marmaray. She received. The allegations against detainees in the operation carried out by the Department for Combating Financial and Organized Crime, as well as the allegations of "zoning irregularities", "fictitious export" and "giving citizenship over the ministry through bribery" as well as the Prime Minister Erdoğan's reaction to the excavations by saying "pottery" during the Marmaray excavations. underhand
- Byzantine ship in Marmaray excavation will land 19/12/2013 The Byzantine ship in the Marmaray excavation will land in the water: Marmaray tied the two continents together and underwent a date. Dı Scientists will build the same 8 thousand-year-old Byzantine ships and shed light on the past. Thanks to the ASRIN project, the mystery of the past centuries is solved. The excavations carried out within the scope of the Marmaray project connecting Asia and Europe from the bottom of the sea have also revealed Istanbul's 8 thousand-year history. Scientists from Istanbul University obtained valuable information about the 37 ship from the Byzantine period. Now they are preparing to build the first ship of the Bosphorus with this information. A copy of the…
- President Sipahioğlu Teleferik Project Said to Add Value to Alanya's Social and Cultural Identity 11/02/2012 Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, the district's more cultural identity to come to the forefront of the tophane, castle and museum to work to remove the feet, he said. In this context, Alanya Castle Castle, indicating that they want to make the cable car and walking band Sipahioğlu, said they want to be better known cultural values. Sipahioğlu stated that it would be a big factor in terms of promotion of the fortress especially in the planned ropeway. Maybe the cable car will allow Alanya culture to meet more people, but we have a droplet in that area. Now we have a significant restoration museum. The sailing and maritime museum that we have shown in the Assembly eki
- High-speed train to improve Karaman's economic and cultural sense 19/10/2014 The high-speed train will develop Karaman in economic and cultural terms: Karaman Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan, the high-speed train Karaman's economic, social cities The cities on the silk road in the past have reached very important points in terms of both urbanization and development. In Karaman, the fast train will become a center of attraction in the cultural sphere, in the economic sphere. Together with its own center, our city will be the center of use of the attraction center appealing to 500 bin population. The high speed train will not only be used for human transportation, but also freight transportation. fast freight transport will be implemented in Turkey in perhaps the first example of Konya and Karaman Karaman-Mersin line ...
- BURFAŞ - Bursa Park Garden Social and Cultural Services Tourism, Water and Aquaculture, Health, Construction, Energy Industry Trade Inc. 23/02/2010 Address: Santral Garaj Mah. Merinos Cd. Atatürk Congress and Culture Center A Block Merinos Park Osmangazi / Bursa. (0224) 251 18 00 (pbx) Fax:. (0224) 251 18 85 Web: www.burfas.com.tr
- Teleferik Project will add value to the social and cultural identity of Alanya. 11/02/2012 Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, the district's more cultural identity to come to the forefront of the tophane, castle and museum to work to remove the feet, he said. In this context, Alanya Castle Castle, indicating that they want to make the cable car and walking band Sipahioğlu, said they want to be better known cultural values. Sipahioğlu stated that especially in the cable car, which will be a major factor in terms of promotion of the castle, "Olaya need to look at more integrity. Maybe the cable car will allow more people to meet the culture of Alanya, but there is a trickle in that region. the shipping and maritime museum we show göster
- There is still no explanation for the historical ruins in the subway excavation in Besiktas 09/08/2016 There is still no explanation for the historical ruins at the subway excavation in Beşiktaş: Despite the reactions of the experts, a photograph shared on the social media of Beşiktaş-Kabataş metro station yesterday caused a great interest. In the shared photograph, the historical building from the underground can be seen in the area where the excavation works continue. Citizens, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) White Table demanding information, yet a statement on the subject has not been made. In the news in the press in June, there is not yet a significant relic, yet the excavations have been carried out under the supervision of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, 19. End of the century and 20. the ruins dating back to the 18th century lenen
- The details of the Channel Istanbul appeared (Video) 11/01/2016 The details of Kanal Istanbul emerged: A promotional video on the Channel Istanbul project, which was announced by President Erdoğan before the 2009 elections, circulated. About eight minutes of video starts with the conquest of Istanbul. In addition to the Channel Istanbul project, the video also includes details on the cak new city ”to be established in the north of Istanbul. TWO ISTANBUL BORN starting from Küçükçekmece Terkos east of the lake will reach the Black Sea Canal Istanbul will emerge Project, together in Istanbul and 7,5 million of the new city mentioned will have as population being expressed second largest city would be after Turkey's Istanbul. 453 MILLION METREKARE The total size of the Istanbul and New City projects is büyük
- Channel Istanbul Project Details Begins 17/11/2016 The details of the Channel Istanbul Project: The route details in the Channel Istanbul Project continued to emerge while details of the project started to emerge. In the project structure where the question of where the Istanbul route will go, the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn detail is located. ecological tourism area with houses will also be created. According to Haberturk, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has reached the final stage of route studies with the financing model for Kanal Istanbul project. TOKİ, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization work on the project accelerated. Kanal Istanbul for on-site inspection of channels in Panama and the Netherlands Kanal
- Excavations at the Marmaray Book 27/02/2012 The remains and works found during the archaeological excavations of the Marmara and Metro Transportation Projects were collected by the Istanbul Archeology Museum Directorate in the book called ve The Excavation Diary ve. The album, which appeared during the excavations in Yenikapı, Sirkeci and Üsküdar, and the photographs of a large number of works about Istanbul's history, reveal thousands of years of history coming from under the soil. In the preface of the book, Zeynep Kızıltan, Director of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, said that the excavations that were completed in the historical peninsula and the excavations completed in Üsküdar which has a historical texture in Üsküdar, which has a historical texture, continued in the Presidency of Istanbul Archeology Museums.
- The Marmaray Excavations, Today's Witness of Life 11/08/2012 In CNN TÜRK, 11 tells the story of Marmar Life Witness with Rıdvan Akar X at 22.00 on August, August. These things were found, not only in Istanbul, but in the history of the world is changing the flow. It has been learned that Istanbul has a great historical heritage. Scoop hit for Marmaray. It's a date. Rıdvan Akar'a Life Witness, Marmaray excavations brought to the historical screen. PUBLISHED DATE: 11 AUGUST 2012 / SATURDAY BROADCAST TIME: 22.00 Source: tv.cnnturk.com
- Marmaray excavations have reached the end stage 19/08/2012 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Topbas, Marmaray excavations are coming to the stage of completion, 2,5 million Istanbullu said about important explanations. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said that for the mosque project to be made to Çamlıca, the architecture office near 50 has received a file. Each architect passes a mosque project from the heart of the heart. Of course I would like to have a signature on a mosque project. ' Topbaş, who gave information about the works in Yenikapı excavation area which is the most important stage of the Marmaray Project at the end of the excavations of Marmaray, said that 8 was a aş