Marmaray is a three-part suburban line improvement project that will unite the European and Asian sides under the Bosphorus. Marmaray is a Eurotunnel railway project in the English Channel. Halkalı and Gebze. However, they have connections to the Istanbul metro. 1 will reduce the transportation time of millions of people and save energy and time. Bosphorus Bridge and FSM Bridge will reduce the workload.
When the construction is completed, the line connected to Marmaray, 1,4 km. (Tube tunnel) and 12,2 km. (Drilling tunnel) TBM Bosphorus crossing and European side Halkalı- It is planned to be approximately 76 km in length between Gebze and Haydarpaşa on the Anatolian side. Railways of different continents will be combined with tube tunnels immersed under the Bosphorus. The Marmaray Project with the 60,46 meter has the world's deepest immersion tunnel used by rail systems. The lifetime of the project is 100 years.
Map of Marmaray
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Marmaray Line Project Stops (New Marmaray IETT Lines) 06/08/2014 New Marmaray Line Stops: The Marmaray project, one of the most important projects of Istanbul, seems to continue to expand. İBB and İETT, working on the new Marmaray lines and stops, will complete İncirli and Söğütlüçeşme together with the new Marmaray project. Marmaray, which is the most important transportation project in Istanbul, is being made similar. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) was projected by the button for the new metro line. Work is started for the 28 kilometer line, station, rail system and feasibility project to be made between İncirli-Sogutlucesme. The project, which will pass under Metrobüs line, is interconnected to the Kuruçeşme-Beylerbeyi under the sea ın
- Marmaray Insured: 30 company insured Marmaray 30/10/2012 Marmaray have Fuses: MARSH CEO Mert Yücesan Turkey, noting that they 500 million dollars through the insurance premium, "40 years we have been operating in Turkey. Enterprise 5 provide services to a thousand customers. One of the most interesting is that we do today as an insurance broker in Turkey was pack up, we've organized the 1.1 billion Marmaray project, "he said. At the beginning of September Marsh & McLennan Group of Companies Turkey Tayfun Beyazıt appointed President of the Board of Directors; Martin South, CEO of Marsh Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the CIS, Turkey and Southern Europe region responsible CEO Flavio Piccolomini, CEO of Merten Yücesan Turkey Marsh, president of the group companies Mercer Sibel Country ...
- Marmaray Regional Directorate claims that Marmaray leaks 09/04/2014 Marmaray Regional Directorate of the allegations of leaking leakage: Today, the news about the Marmaray news in the newspapers made it necessary to make the following description.Marmaray is one of the safest projects in the world built with advanced technology. The statements that are based on. Authorities ild in the newspaper news are not the explanation of our Company. A technical team consisting of experts from TCDD, Marmaray Regional Directorate, Consultant Eurasia Joint Venture and TGN Joint Venture of Contractor has been examined in Marmaray. In the technical examination; There is no leakage or humidification in the tubes under the sea. It has once again been determined that there is no circumstance in terms of operational safety as a result of technical inspection. In tunnels of tunnels (in land tunnels) deniz
- Century Project Marmaray Project 31/03/2013 Project of the Century Marmaray Project: Marmaray Project, described as the As Project of the Century cak, will be opened by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan simultaneously with the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line at 90 October 29, where the Republic's 2013 anniversary will be celebrated. For the Marmaray Project this year, 1 billion 504 million 140 thousand pounds is planned to be spent. The 76 kilometer section of the Marmaray Project, which forms the basis of Marmaray, from Çeşme to Çeşme and Kazlı Çeşme, will consist entirely of tubes placed underground and at the bottom of the Bosphorus. Marmaray, which is shown as the esi Project of the Century ve and has an 13,6 annual history, 150 October 90, where the Republic will celebrate the 29 anniversary of the announcement '
- Marmaray Project Monthly Progress Video from Construction Sites October 2011 30/10/2011 Marmaray Project Monthly Progress Video from Construction Sites October 2011 Source: UBAK
- Marmaray Project CR3 Contract: Gebze - Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems 03/01/2011 Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transportation General Directorate of Railways, Harbors and Airports Construction General Directorate (DLH) Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Transport, Railways, Ports and Airports Construction General Directorate - DLH (hereinafter "Credit the Party" hereinafter), the European Investment Bank (EIB and the Council of Europe Development Bank (ECU) (hereinafter referred to both as the ”Bank“) received a loan for the cost of the Marmaray Project. This International Bidding Invitation, Gebze-Halkalı Improving Commuter Lines: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems: CR3 Contract. The Marmaray Project is an improvement to the existing suburban line system on both sides of the Bosphorus and a railway esi
- After the start of the Marmaray Project in the Anatolian Region, which region did the contractors focus on? 03/02/2012 The area where HAYDARPAŞA Station, Kadıköy Square and Harem Bus Station are located was declared as culture, tourism and trade area by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the project, which was accepted by majority vote in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the buildings whose height is limited to 4 floors and 27 meters will not disturb the silhouette of Istanbul. This 1 / 5000 scale conservation plan is intended to transform Haydarpasa Train Station, Kadikoy Square and Harem Bus Terminal to a cultural, tourism and commercial area. COMPLIANCE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT Yes, Haydarpasa Train Station, Kadikoy Square and Harem Bus Terminal will be transformed into a culture, tourism and trade area. Kadıköy, Haydarpaşa arp
- Istanbul Marmaray Project Documentary Discovery Channel. 12/02/2012 Istanbul is the capital of three different old civilization and is now an engineering dream. A railroad that connects the continents of Asia and Europe, the water is 55 meters deep, but this depth means a scary current, destructive pressure, lethal earthquakes and a mysterious past. A documentary film produced by Discovery Channel, which tells the Istanbul Marmaray Project. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE DOCUMENTATION Source: blogspot
- Marmaray project continues at full speed 05/04/2012 The Marmaray project continues at full speed. Gebze and HalkalıThe most interesting and interesting point of the project which will connect with the suburban railway system is undoubtedly the immersed tube tunnel built under the Bosphorus ... The deepest tube tunnel of the world, which was built below 60 meters above sea level, was completed and the rails were laid. 1 million cubic meters of sand, gravel and rock extracted for the construction of 1.4 km-long tunnel, 11 parts are composed. The carefully placed parts of the ditch to the sea floor are merged at a depth of 60 meters. GEBZE, HALKALI 105 MINUTE The railway lines on both sides of the Bosphorus with the project, G
- What does Marmaray bring in the project of the century? 09/04/2012 Everyone who comes to Istanbul has the same opinion. Marmaray, the project of the century. Not because it will bring both sides of the city together, but because it will bring the two sides together for the first time. And when will the project of the century meet with Istanbul? The first target was 2010, 2011 and 2012 came to an end in Marmaray. When 29 shows October 2013, the 13.5 km of Marmaray will be in service. In other words, you will get to the subway from Kadıköy Ayrılıkçeşme and descend to the sea floor in Üsküdar, then meet again with the land in Sirkeci and reach Yenikapı. The 11 tube tunnel on the seabed was already laid. Now on the tracks. The total length is N