Bursa Nostalgic Tramway
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursa Nostalgic Tram is the symbol of the Republic Street 11/09/2011 Cumhuriyet Street, which passes through the hearts of historical bazaars and inns, becomes the showcase of Bursa with Nostalgic tram project. Starting from Gökdere Meydancık Bridge and following YeniCumhuriyet Caddesi and Cumhuriyet Street, the nostalgic tram line of 1,5, which will reach the Zafer Plaza from the middle of the Historic Hanlar Area, has reached the stage. The tramways will be closed to the vehicle traffic, the street will be converted into a pedestrian axle from the height of the street as well as to be applied to the facade healthization system will become a region of attraction. As the efforts to enter the Bazaar and the Hanlar Region into the UNESCO World List, the nostalgic tram project will add value to the region. With the project that will resemble the model of Istiklal Street in Istanbul, commercial habits in the region İstanbul
- Bursa Nostalgic Trolley 03/01/2012 In Bursa, the nostalgic tram that was put into service with the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi collided with the dolmus. In Bursa, the nostalgic tram that was put into service with the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi collided with the dolmus. The accident occurred in Gökdere Square. The nostalgic tram leading to İncirli Street paused to remove the barrier in front of him. Moving back to the front of the tram, suddenly using the 16 D 0162 plate hit the dolmus hit. Due to the accident, passengers on the tram were evacuated. While the accident was not happy injured, an investigation was launched against the incident.
- Bursa Nostalgic Tram was Subject 15/03/2012 Nilufer Mayor Mustafa Bozbey, according to a decision from the Metropolitan City Council today, the AK Party will sue Recep Altepe administration. In Ihsaniye, the Cultural Center under the City Square was canceled for the tax collection center of the Ministry of Finance. The objection of the district municipality was to be rejected at the last month's session. Bozbey's insistence on the withdrawal of the file, the same today is brought back. Bozbey, before the itiraz Directorate of Development and Urbanization kendi through his signature and 2 page appeal reported. Contradiction to the legislation and the spirit of the city square was mentioned. Last month, the objection to be rejected on the request, "even if such a passing, we will immediately apply to the court!" he said. ...
- New vehicles arrived in Bursa Nostalgic Tram 16/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality ordered a new wagon when the demand for a nostalgic tram between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı became intense. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality ordered a new wagon when the demand for a nostalgic tram between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı became intense. In addition to the existing 1952 model 3 trolley, the 1993 3 new wagon will reach Bursa from Germany. The 20 120 tram with 3 meter length ordered from Germany has been lowered to the railroad on Incirli Street. Burulaş General Manager Levent Fidansoy, ordered from the city of Bochum in Germany and brought to Bursa with special tractor 1993 u
- Bursa Nostalgic Tram did not work well 26/10/2012 Cumhuriyet Street which accompanies the feast of the citizens with all their mobility, cannot see the demands they want. All the improvements, infrastructure works and revision works are not enough to attract the public to the street. Street traders, Eid al-Fitr Festival according to the Eid al-Fitr, the summer months, because there is a mobility, said that the desired stability of the holiday could not be achieved yet. On the street for the Nostalgic Tram, no activities were performed except for the train line and showcase works; the bank wants afforestation and a colorful, holographic street view. Skiing: www.habercorlu.com
- The Nostalgic Secret of Tram in Bursa 20/01/2012 With the closure of Cumhuriyet Street to the traffic and the laying of tram tracks, some questions appeared in Bursa: mes This is where the tramway came from. And it's called nostalgic. In Bursa, there was a tram and when was it nostalgic? N such questions began to be discussed among the public. Mayor Recep Altepe held a press conference in the historic Pirinç Han yesterday morning. He explained the works about the removal of historical monuments in Bursa. He talked about the environmental regulation and the traffic closure of the street in Cumhuriyet Street and the developments regarding the street's transformation in both economic and socio-cultural areas. Then, between Cumhuriyet Street and İncirli Sonra
- Bursa tram really nostalgic output 24/01/2012 Mayor Recep Altepe initially took up his arms to form a new center of attraction in the city center. In order to reduce the density, he decided to close Cumhuriyet Caddesi in the car traffic and built a single-car tram line there as well. Again, da the new attraction to bring color to the old wagon for the tram, in the name of the old wagons because of the nostalgic tram said. This situation dı caused the objections of some groups in Bursa and da Has there been a tram in the past of Bursa, which would have nostalgia? Da. Nowadays, uy Cumhuriyet Caddesi is keeping up with the new concept. In the workplaces, the facades of the buildings are changing. Soon there Yakında
- Bursa Nostalgic Tram Lightning Cancel Cancel 12/11/2018 The starting point is the entry point of Cumhuriyet Street from Cemal Nadir Street which connects the streets of Altıparmak and Atatürk. The nostalgic tram, which runs from here, passes through Cumhuriyet Caddesi all the way to the Tatar Bridge and from there it continues from Meydancık to İncirli. However, var since the beginning of Incirlik stage there is trouble. For this reason, Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş talked to me, so I will cancel the Lightning stage of Tram,. Source: www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com
- Nostalgic Trolley Nostalgic Line 17/05/2012 IETT renewed the clothes of the citizens on the nostalgic tramway running on Istiklal Street. The new clothes, designed on the basis of the fashion of the 1930, carry the nostalgia of the past years. One of the most photographed objects in the world, the clothes of the patriots who served on the nostalgic tram, which is regarded as the symbol of Istanbul, was redesigned based on the fashion of the 1930. IETT's red, white and gray logo colors are designed on the basis of the new clothes in the summer and winter were sewn from two different fabrics. New design suits consist of jackets, pants, shirts, vests, ties and shoes. IETT'ta with the citizens of Tunel also working with the mechanics'
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok