Address: Philipp-Reis-Str. 7
DE - 61137 Schöneck
Phone: +49-6187/95 48-0
Fax: +49-6187/95 48-29
Contact: Herr Tobias Bock
3.2.25 Battery chargers
3.2.26 Charging rectifiers
6.5.49 Electric power supply
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- EBT Euro-Batterietechnik GmbH 10/01/2010 Address: Philipp-Reis-Str. 7-61137-49 6187-95 48-0 49-6187 95-48 / 29 3.2.25-3.2.26 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.eurobatterietechnik.de Contact: Herr 3.2.51 Power charger 6.5.49 XNUMX Power charger
- 2012 to combine Ukraine and Poland train in the period of Euro 17 11/01/2012 Euro -2012 Football Championship, where Ukraine and Poland will be held jointly, will be provided by rail between two countries. There will be 17 train service between the two countries. Polish Railways Director Yanush Malinovskiy said in a statement: "As we planned, the 17 train will go to the Ukraine every day during the championship. can move, "he said. Train tickets are expected to go on sale at 9 months before the European Football Championship. Source: http://www.timeturk.com
- Generali Group Announces 2013 Billion Euro Net Profit in 1,915 05/04/2014 Generali Group Announces 2013 Billion Euro Net Profit in 1,915: Generali, one of the world's largest insurance companies, announced a net profit of 2013 billion euros for 1,915. Group CEO Mario Greco on behalf of Generali, who has reached the highest profit of the last six years, said that they are moving confidently towards their goal for the year 2015. International credit rating agency Standard & Poor's announced Generali's rating as's A- Uluslararası. Generali Group's success at the end of the year provided a profitable increase in the Group despite uncertain economic recovery, low interest rates and natural disaster losses. Generali, 2013 is the year in which 4,207 has grown by ında
- euro engineering AG 11/01/2010 Address: DE Suchskrug 10 - 24107 Kiel Phone: + 49-431 / 2 37 19-21 Fax: + 49-431 / 2 37 19-15 E-Mail: email@example.com Internet: http: // www .ee-ag.co Contact: Frau Wiebke Schott Engineering 3.2.22 10.3.4 10.3.5 Cables and lines Complete solution for planning and design
- Euro Metall Kft. 11/01/2010 Address: Elem u. 3-7 1045 36 1-3 70 00 79 36 1 3 69 20 94 6.5.40 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX / eurometall / Contact: Herr Scheinert XNUMX Rail fastening equipment
- 45 Million Euro for Samsun Logistics Center project 13/04/2014 Samsun 45 euros for Logistics Center project: Samsun Governor Huseyin Aksoy, the Logistics Village, which will be established in Samsun Samsun and not just the Black Sea, Turkey said it would be one of the major logistics centers. Stating that Samsun is a city with significant potentials in logistics, Governor Hüseyin Aksoy said, ey The project, which has been launched as 25 million euro, has now reached the level of 45 million euro. Administrative conformity has been taken and the work on obtaining technical conformity has also reached its final stage. If the European Union has no problem and our project is accepted, 25 will receive 45 million euro instead of million euro.
- Supports 4.5 Million Euro Support From The Ab To Yalnızçam Ski Center 07/03/2014 4.5 Million Euro Support came from Ab to Lonely Pine Ski Center: 13 Million Euro grant was given to Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center covered with pine trees in Ardahan 4.5 kilometers. As a result of the efforts of the Governorship to be included in the Center of Winter Sports Tourism Centers of Uğurludağ Ski Center by the Ministry of Youth Services and Sports and the Ministry of Culture, Yalnızçam Ski Center was declared as the 'Winter Sports Tourism Center'. The hotel will be awarded the 1.5 million Euro grant from the European Union's RCOP project to be the winter sports tourism center with the 4,5 kilometer and the ski slopes.
- 48 billion 450 million euro giant investment from Ski Federation 25/05/2014 Skiing Federation 's million euros 48 from 450 billion investment giant: Turkey Ski Federation President Mehmet Erol Benefits, the history of the republic, the largest ski billion 48 450 million euro project shared with the huge investment in public. 1 held for the first time in Turkey. Ski Workshop was held in Turkey today Silence Hotel in Istanbul. Workshop to Turkey Ski Federation President Mehmet Erol Benefits, Managers Ski Federation, Sports General Director Mehmet Baykan, Sports Inc. General Manager Alpaslan Baki Ertekin, the winter centers of the governors and ski club presidents participated. Following the workshop, Cihan News Agency (Cihan) Turkey Ski Federation President in the comments ...
- Investment Turkey with 48 billion euros, will be a Winter Sports Center 17/11/2014 Turkey with 48 billion euro Investment, Winter Sports Center will be: President Erol Benefits Turkey Ski Federation, "an Economic Development Model; Skiing Sport", the project and shared in the coming period with the public at a press conference organized by the goals they set as Turkey Ski Federation. TKF Chairperson Benefit, "An Economic Development Model; Ski Sport" project has basically two pillars, on the one hand, while providing the necessary support in cooperation with clubs to train athletes, while emphasizing the need to focus on investment. Turkey, the spread will be held with 12 years 48 billion euro investment, could become a winter sports center and with geographical reasons in the world ...
- 350 million euro investment in Erciyes fruit 05/05/2015 Erciyes'den 350 million euros to invest fruit: Erciyes Mountain launched for the 350 million euros in the scope of the giant companies will invest in the hotel 21, the bed capacity of the mountain will rise to a thousand thousand. Companies in the scope of investment giant launched 6 million euros in investments in Turkey all the land because it belongs to a single institution for Mount Erciyes in a much more advantageous position compared to other mountain lined up to 350 hotel investment. With the hotels to be established by companies such as Doğuş, Kibar Holding-Birlik Mensucat, Maxima, Marmara Group and Dinler, the number of hotels on Mount Erciyes will be 21 and the bed capacity will be 28. Total…
- Terrorist damage in the Sarıkamış Ski Center 1 million euros 16/09/2015 Terror damage in Sarikamis Ski Center 1 million euro: WINTER tourism in the east of Switzerland known as Sarikamis Bayraktepe Ski Center, the 13 terrorist attacks in September, the terrorist damage of 1 million euros (3.4 million pounds) was determined. Sarikamis Tourism Association (SATURDER) President and tourism investor Mir Hasan Stone, known for its pine forests and crystal snow feature in the center of the terrorists and chairlift system at the summit, said the burning cafeteria. President of Kars Hotel and Restaurant Association (KARSOD) President Halit Özer, the organization's action in the winter tourism and Sarikamis said that the major blow. A separatist terrorist organization that deeply wounded investors in Sarikamis Sar
- Tender Announcement: Euro Diesel Diesel Fuel Auction with Vehicle Recognition System (ATOS) 30/10/2012 3 / 3 0 / 232 464 31 31 4269 0 232 464 77 98 25 10 2012 05 11 2012 15 00 500 2012 DATE AND TIME 154163 / 3 / XNUMX CLOCK: XNUMX: XNUMX SPECIFICATION PROCEDURE XNUMX, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE PROCEDURE PROCESS METHOD OF PROCUREMENT MATERIAL PURCHASE FILE NUMBER XNUMX / XNUMX ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS XNUMXbolgeihalekomisyonu@tcdd.gov.tr ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
- Tülomsaş 2023e 1 to Carry Billion Euro 06/11/2012 Tulomsas 2023 to 1 118 billion euros will move attracts years of experience and knowledge of our country with rail-drawn vehicles that meet the needs of Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) draws attention with its contributions to the country's economy and employment. In the first six months of 2012, with the R & D activities, TÜLOMSAŞ provides employment of approximately 3 thousand 100 people in a year. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Directors, said ı
- Turkish company TLT to set up 150 million Euro logistics center in Siberia 12/11/2012 customs services from the export of goods to Russia, Turkey, engaged in logistics and transportation companies, on behalf of the Russian customs service offering borek TLT GROUP; It is preparing to establish a logistics center in the Siberian region of Russia. Akın Tokay, the Chairman of the Board of TLT GROUP, told Cihan News Agency (Cihan) that Russia, especially Siberia and the Far East region, is still very virgin, and that they will contribute significantly to the export and import of agricultural and food products with the new logistics center they will establish in the region. told. Tokay reminded that Russia has set its future economic growth strategy as East and Far East and stated that they have started to invest in this framework. Akın Tokay, "Region,"
- Tülomsaş to carry 2023 Billion Euro to 1 06/11/2012
Tulomsas 2023 to 1 118 billion euros will move attracts years of experience and knowledge of our country with rail-drawn vehicles that meet the needs of Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) draws attention with its contributions to the country's economy and employment. In the first six months of 2012, with the R & D activities, TÜLOMSAŞ provides employment of approximately 3 thousand 100 people in a year. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Directors ı
- European Investment Bank EIB issues 200 Million Euro Credit for Cairo Metro Line 20/11/2012 The European Investment Bank approved the EIB Cairo Metro Line for the 200 Million Euro and then the 600 Million Euro. The extension of the Metro line in Cairo is planned to reduce the traffic congestion and pollution by encouraging the use of public transport with the loan to be given. It is aimed to sustain the development of the city and the country with the credit tranches to be given. Within the scope of the Cairo Metro Line Project, it is planned to extend the 17,7 km of the Cairo Metro Line main transport corridor and the new station 15. Please click for details of the news: Raillynews Source: Raillynews
- Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transportation 16/12/2012 Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transport Mars Logistics has launched a new "Intermodal Transport" with the 500 trailer investment. Mars Logistics, with the investment of 27 million euros in Italy's Trieste city and Luxembourg, the city of Bettembourg began transporting trailers with trailers. Through the first time that occurred in September goods coming by sea from Turkey to Trieste, Italy, Luxembourg will reach the railway. Thanks to this new service from Mars, carbon dioxide emissions of at least 13 a year will be prevented. With this eco-friendly investment, each trailer, from the starting point to the last destination, will be able to ...
- European Investment Bank EIB to support 139 million Euro for Warsaw Metro renovation project 24/12/2012 The European Investment Bank (EIB) announced that it will give 139 million Euros for the financing of the Warsaw metro renovation project and the purchase of new railway vehicles. The EIB loan will be used to support the acquisition of the 35 subway train and to encourage investment in the public transport sector in the city of Warsaw. The 35 of the 15 vehicle is used to increase the capacities of the currently operating lines, while the other 20 vehicle will be in service at the 2 line of the ongoing Warsaw metro. Source: Raillynews
- EURO POWER EurasiaRail at 2013 07/03/2013 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at EurasiaRail 7 fair which will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 9-2013 March 2013 as EURO POWER. 10. We will be pleased to welcome you at our EURO POWER booth in the B3 area.
- 111 million euro credit to Izmir 14/05/2013 IZMIR Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu signed an 15 million Euro loan agreement with 3 passenger ship, 110.8 car ferry, new piers and maintenance-repair facilities with three different international financial institutions. Kocaoglu, in his speech before the signing ceremony, 10 December traffic management system with 2012 IFC and fire 45 million euros for projects related emergency müdehaleyl to, 30 In April 2013 said they signed 28 million euro financing agreement for İZSU investments. This time, the members of the different countries of the world 4 Total development bank for the first time in Turkey İzmir Metropolitan Municipality stating that come together to Kocaoglu, ...
- 200 million euro credit to the fast train 07/06/2013 200 million-euro loan to the high-speed 200 will be signed in June by the European Investment Bank. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) for the purpose of being carried out by the General Directorate of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, additional financing, the signing of the agreement in 10 mily euro amount to be provided by the European Investment Bank so 200 ceremony will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in Ankara in June, Treasury Undersecretary Ibrahim Canakci and European Investment Bank President Werner Hoyer will attend. Source: www.haberx.com
- TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project An agreement was signed for a loan of 200 million euros to be provided for additional financing 14/06/2013 New developments took place in the Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project of the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The agreement of the European Investment Bank for the financing of the project to be provided for additional financing of 200 million euro was signed on 10 June 2013. Undersecretary of Treasury İbrahim Çanakçı and European Investment Bank President Werner Hoyer attended the loan agreement ceremony held at the Ankara Sheraton Hotel. As is known, 2. the construction of Köseköy - Vezirhan Railway Rehabilitation (1. Stage) and Vezirhan - İnönü Railway Rehabilitation (2. Stage) tender. CRCC - CMC - Cengiz İnşaat - IC İçtaş İnşaat et
- 21 Million Euro Uzungol cable car project started 19/08/2013 21 million Euros in Uzungöl'de cable car project began: Uzungöl'de between global giants giriyor.xnumx başladı.türkiye Million Euro project, which is one of the most important tourist area of Trabzon Uzungöl 21 million cable car project began in euros. 21 MILLION PROJECT HAS BEEN STARTED A ropeway project, which will become one of the world-famous tourism centers and which will increase the potential of Uzungöl, visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists every year, was started. Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdogan Bayraktar, "Turkey will be in Davos" thrown the recent signing of the cable car project to build in the field of tourism company Çaykaralı businessman text Beyazyüz White Anatolian Company began to establish a site located in France. ...
- EIB provides more than 200 million EURO for Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Line 10/06/2013 The EIB, the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train 200 million Euros are more available for the Line: The European Investment Bank, the country's new contribution to the Republic of Turkey to the main transport corridor between Ankara and Istanbul State Railways account 200 million Euros was passed. With this additional funding, the total EIB support given to the high-speed train line is at the level of 1.5 billion EURO. The financing contract was signed in Ankara today with an official ceremony. Mr. Undersecretary of the Treasury on behalf of the Republic of Turkey. Ibrahim Çanakcı, on behalf of the EIB EIB President Werner Hoyer, EIB Vice President responsible for Turkey's host during an official visit to Turkey. Pin…
- Siemens supplies more than 300 million euros from Turkish companies 03/09/2013 Siemen get Turkish companies in the passed procurement 300 million euros carried out: In the 157 years of history in Turkey many successful projects scorer, Siemens rapidly increase the amount of supply that performs the companies in Turkey and Turkish suppliers and aims to contribute to the development of SMEs. 2012 million euros of the total supply of the Turkish companies in 300 performs Siemens AS Siemens' total 2023 1 billion euros in Turkey is aiming to signing the purchase. Operating worldwide in the 190 country, Siemens continues to contribute to national economies with the products it supplies from companies in these countries. Since the mid xnumx'l year's production facilities operating in Turkey and should ...