Address: Friedrichshagener Str. 29-36
DE - 12555 Berlin
Phone: + 49-30 6 54 85-760
Fax: + 49-30 / 6 54 85-602
Contact: Herr Andreas Nolte
11.1.18 Cables and accessories
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Berlin-Brandenburg c / o Berlin Partner GmbH 27/12/2010 Address: Fasanenstr. DE 85 - 10623 Berlin Phone: + 49-30 / 3 99 80-252 Fax: + 49-30 / 3 99 80-239 E-Mail: messe@berlin-partner. the Internet: http: //www.businesslocationcent. de Contact: Herr David Blumenthal
- Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg TSB Innovationsagentur Berlin GmbH 11/01/2010 Address: Fasanenstr. 85 10623 49 30 46 30 24 58 49 30 46 30 24 42 X NUMX 11.7 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX bb.de Contact: Herr Carsten Product group XNUMX Services / Consulting
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant DRAKA COMTEG KABLO 09/03/2012 We will share our local and inter-city rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair which will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 10-2012 March 2012 as DRAKA COMTEG CABLE. 9. We would be pleased to welcome you in our stand of DRAKA COMTEG CABLE located in D10 area.
- Gertek Gerätetechnik GmbH - NL Berlin 13/01/2010 Address: Wolfener Str. 32 - 34, Haus Im DE - 12681 Berlin Phone: + 49-30 / 93 02 17-47 Fax: + 49-30 / 93 02 17-49 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http: // www .gertek.co Contact: Herr Werner Brandenstein Charging rectifiers 3.2.26 3.2.51 6.5.49 Converters Electric power supply
- ICB GmbH Berlin 18/01/2010 Address: Kniprodestr. 62 DE - 10407 Berlin Phone: + 49306705995986 Fax: + 49306705995982 E-Mail: Contact: Herr Lutz Schlüter
- LogistikNetz Berlin-Brandenburg eV 20/01/2010 Address: Große Weinmeisterstr. 9 14469 49 331 2 75 04 47 49 331 2 75 04 41 XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX bb.de Contact: Herr Mark Renner
- Erciyes Ski Center Showcased in Berlin 10/03/2014 Erciyes Ski Center was unveiled in Berlin: Kayseri Erciyes AŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors at ITB Berlin. Murat Cahid Cıngı, Erciyes'in a few years in the world will be a center of winter tourism, he said. Kayseri Erciyes AŞ, presented the Erciyes Ski Center to the world's leading tourism authorities under the Turkish National Stand in ITB Berlin Fair. Kayseri Erciyes Inc. Chairman made a statement about the subject. Murat Cahid Cıngı stated that the investments made in Erciyes Ski Center within the scope of Erciyes Master Plan attracted the attention of European tour operators and included them in tour programs.
- Verkehrsautomatisierung Berlin GmbH 30/01/2010 Address: Fanny-Zobel-Str. 9 10409 49 30 53 62 2500 49 30 53 62 2555 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Erciyes Launched in Berlin 09/03/2015 Erciyes was unveiled in Berlin: The Erciyes Tourism and Ski Center is being presented at ITB Berlin, the world's largest tourism fair in Berlin. 4-8 is the 49 in Berlin, Germany. 3 at the fair organized once. The Erciyes Tourism and Ski Center, which is located once, is flooded with visitors. 186 10 96 26 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX covering the largest area with XNUMX thousand m² booth in Turkey Erciyes Ski Center sees tourism and special interests. Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, who visited the stand of Erciyes, German Ambassador to Turkey Huseyin Avni Karslıoğlu ...
- ITB Berlin Fair rating 16/03/2016 ITB Berlin Fair rating: Antalya tourism businessman Haydar Culfa, considered one of the world's most important tourism fairs, ITB Berlin-International Tourism Exchange Fair, found evaluations. This year 50. Haydar Culfa, Sales and Marketing Manager of Olympos Teleferik, one of the most important alternative tourism centers of Antalya, attended to ITB Berlin Fair. Mr. Culfa stated that they were presenting at the Berlin Fair together with ATİB (Association of Alternative Tourism Activities and Enterprises) and expressed their satisfaction for participating in the fair. Haydar Culfa said that dünya Berlin is one of the biggest tourism fairs in the world. To this fair Bu
- U7 Berlin subway 23/05/2012 Berlin's U7 line has a total of 40 stops and is 31,8 miles long. The line starts in Spandau, runs under Neukölln and ends in Rudow. The U7 line was originally a side line of today's U6 line and provided traffic between Seestraße and Grenzallee. In 1966, the U7 line was removed from the U6 line and the following years were extended. Today the U7 line is the longest metro line in Berlin, considering the line length, number of stops and the driving time. The U7 line was once the tallest tunnel in the world, as this line crossed the ground.
- Berlin U Bahn 23/06/2011 Berlin U-Bahn ("Untergrundbahn" means "underground railway") is a metro system in the German capital Berlin and has an important place in the city's public transport network. The U-Bahn, opened at 1902, serves 80 stations on ten separate lines with 1  173 kilometer rail length of% 2 [XNUMX]. In order to reduce traffic in and out of Berlin, the U-Bahn was built in the II. After World War II it spread rapidly until its division into East and West Berlin. Although the post-cleavage system remains open to both sides for a while, the açık
- Berlin U-Bahn Technical Information 23/06/2011 City Berlin Rail Type Metro Line Number 10 Stations 173 Daily Transportation 1,360,000 Construction Bit. Date 1902 Owner Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) Operator Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) Train Length ~ 100 meter Technical Information Line Length 146,3 km Rail Width 1,435 mm Avg. Speed 30,7 km / h Max. Speed 72 km / h U-Bahn network Line Route Opening Length Number of stations Uhlandstraße - Wittenbergplatz 1902 1926 8,814 km 5.477 Warschauer Straße - Ruhleben 13 (temporarily) 2011 km 20,716 km (12.872 mi) 29 Nollendorfplatz - Krumme Lanke X
- 18-21 September 2012 InnoTrans - Berlin Fair 04/01/2012 The InnoTrans - Berlin Fair, known as the 2 World's biggest fair for rail systems, will be held this year in Berlin on 18-21 September. Source: www.rayder.org.tr
- Local Tramway Silkworm Goes to Show at Berlin Fair 06/07/2012 Durmazlar Holding Chairman of the Board of Directors Hüseyin Durmaz stated that the local tram 'silkworm' was a late project and said yerli 100 is a system that is late in the year. 15 years ago, I used to produce this tram, today Hussein brother would do aircraft 'he said. Hilton Bursa Convention Center & Spa was introduced to the press. Representatives of the hotel investor Durmazlar Family, Fatma Durmaz, Hüseyin Durmaz and Sinan Durmaz attended the program. Saying that they will take the Silkworm tram to the International Berlin Fair in September, Durmazlar Makine Chairman of the Board of Directors Hüseyin Durmaz said: ın This is a project that is late for 100. Go to Sarajevo. 70 have annual trams. 100 year X
- U7 Berlin subway map 16/07/2012 U7 Berlin Metro map:
- Suburban train derailed in Berlin, Germany 22/08/2012 As a result of derailment of a commuter train in Berlin, Germany, at least 5 was injured. Berlin police, Schulzendorf station "S 25" on the way to the suburban train near Tegel airport, yet for some unknown reason, derailed completely. The fire brigade reported that 5 and 10 were injured during the incident, according to preliminary reports. Source: www.haberler.com
- Slams a Commuter Train in Berlin 23/08/2012 In Berlin, a suburban train hit a tree falling on the tracks. The Berlin police said that the "S 7" suburban train crashed into a tree falling on the tracks between the Grunewald and Westkreuz stops, that there were no injuries, only the engineer was in shock. Due to the accident the railway line was closed to traffic. In Berlin, 2 derailed a suburban train the day before, when the train was not overturned and was turned over from the threshold of a disaster. In the accident, the 6 was slightly injured. Source: Investments
- Germany's century-old dream: Berlin-Beijing Train 09/09/2012 "Turkey's geo-strategic location and real-world" during a conversation we had about a precious great-known for its research, he mentioned an interesting development. In 2013, 'Eurasia Railways Fair' will be held in Istanbul. German companies to participate in this fair and effective and intensive German government to win new tenders in Turkey, it provides great support. What does that mean? "Railways are not just the rails. The background in strategic accounts is and cruel game and field an international game where yachts conspiracy. Germans, strategic moves that the accounts would be a major world bridge in Turkey next year they plan to make trains run between yapıyor.gel future Berlin-Beijing." This…
- InnoTrans 2012 - Railway Fair to Open World Railway Sector Doors in Berlin 21/09/2012 This year, the world railway sector will once again meet in the German capital, and at 18-21 September, the leading international trade fair of rail transport technology will set standards for the future of mobility. A unique combination of trade fair, congress and outdoor presentations, this event guarantees a huge participation in the industry and an unprecedented level of success. For the first time, the exhibition space at InnoTrans 26, where each of the 2012 halls is full, is now really wide, which reflects the great interest of the fair. InnoTrans is exhibiting Innovations in Rail Transportation Ray
- TÜVASAŞ participated in Inno trans 2012 Berlin fair with world giants 17/09/2012 TÜVASAŞ is participating in the world's largest international rail fair in Berlin, Germany, held between 18-21 September 2012. Taşıy Inno Trans 2012 en railway technology is the biggest fair in the, railway, area around the world, where innovations in the field of infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger transportation and the companies exhibiting the end points they have come from. Before that, participants from the 2010 country, which was held in 45 for the last time in the 2, exhibited the innovative products and technology of 243 bin 103. The 2012 exhibition, which is attended by a total of XNUMX visitors from more than a hundred countries, aims for more visitors in XNUMX. Intensive…
- Presenting Innotrans 2012 Berlin by Local Tram Silk Beetle Produced in Bursa (Video) 25/09/2012 The prototype Silkworm tool produced by Durmazlar Machinery Industry was exhibited at 2012 Innotrans Fair in Berlin. We wish the continuation of many more innovations to the machine. http://youtu.be/djcbwımqmtxnumx
- Eso Attends Innotrans 2012 Berlin Fair 25/09/2012 Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) organized by the Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster with a team of 40 18-21 September in Berlin, Germany, "Innotrans 2012 International Transportation Technology Fair" ended. According to the statement made by ESO, ESO cocktail was organized at the fair which was opened by ESO and the technical facilities and capabilities of the provincial industry and Eskişehir Rail System Cluster members were introduced to the participants. TOMD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı, representatives of the cluster companies and many foreign guests and visitors visited the fair. The contractor ...
- TÜVASAŞ 'Inno Trans Berlin Fair Best of 2012 Turkey had representation on the Format 28/09/2012 Turkey Wagon Factory Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), held in Berlin, Germany, the world's largest and most prestigious international railway exhibition in Turkey was represented in the best way. Taşıy Inno Trans 2012 Berlin en is the biggest fair in the world in terms of railway technology, infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger transportation and exhibiting the endpoints of the companies. In this context, TÜVASAŞ, which exports to Bulgaria and Iraq, met with the intense interest of many railway companies from Europe, Asia and Africa. The TÜVASAŞ delegation, who came together with the world's leading operators, has many Dün
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality delegation examined Berlin's tram systems 29/09/2012 100 met with the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality delegation who went to Germany to study the successfully operated tram systems for more than a year. BVG, which operates the city's public transportation systems, briefed the Berlin model on the table, and President Aziz Kocaoglu visited Senator Michael Müller and had a meeting on the same issue. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kocaoglu, Berlin State Senator in charge of the development of the city and the city's two-city transportation problems and solutions to Müller talked. Dr. Berlin's transport consultant. During the meeting with Fiedemann Kunst and Raif Canbek, Deputy Secretary General of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, em