Address: August-Schanz-Str. 21 to
DE - 60433 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 954240
Fax: + 49 95424133
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- EU Commission sues Deutsche Bahn and Deutsche Post 22/11/2013 The EU Commission has sued Deutsche Bahn and the Deutsche Post: the case against the German government on the grounds that the European Union (UN), the German Railroad Administration (Deutsche Bahn) and the German Postal Administration (Deutsche Post) have benefited from close ties with the state to obtain anti-competitive advantages. The EU Commission said that the German Post Administration has gained an advantage over its rivals through social incentives, through government grants and facilities. The Commission, who said that the amount of reimbursement required to remedy the injustice, was requested but the amount paid was very low, therefore, the matter was moved to the European Court of Justice.
- AEG Gesellschaft für moderne Informationssysteme mbH 22/12/2010 Address: Söflinger Str. 100 89077 49 731 93 31 561 49 731 93 31 601 7.2.23 7.3.1 7.3.4 7.3.11 8.11.2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX TFT-LCD displays XNUMX Interactive voice response systems XNUMX
- Gesellschaft für elektrische Anlagen Leitungsbau Süd GmbH 12/01/2010 Address: Baumschulenweg 2 70736 49 X: 711 X: 95739 49 711 9573888 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.ga-eas.de Contact: Herr Stefan Heil
- GVP Gesellschaft für Verkehrs-Projekte mbH 13/01/2010 Address: Vilbeler Str. 8-61381 49 6172 7 70 84 49 6172 7 70 85 10.3.2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX : Herr David Hoppe XNUMX Consultancy
- GSP Sprachtechnologie Gesellschaft für elektronische Sprachsysteme mbH 13/01/2010 Address: Teltowkanalstr. DE 1 - 12247 Berlin Phone: + 49-30 / 76 99 29-0 Fax: + 49-30 / 76 99 29-12 E-Mail: innotrans@gsp-berlin. the Internet at: http: //www.gsp- in Berlin.I Contact: Frau Melanie frays 8.9.3 video surveillance systems (CCTV)
- Die Gesellschaft für Ingenieurwerkstatt-Engineering Lifecycle 09/01/2010 Address: Biebricher Allee 23 65187 49 611 88 08 75 0 49 611 88 08 75 10 4.4.9-8.5.1 XENUMX Engineering Services 10.2.3 Engineering Services 10.2.10 Engineering 10.3.2
- GSI Gesellschaft für Schweißtechnik International mbH 13/01/2010 Address: Bismarckstr. 85-47057-49 203-37 81-135 49-203 37 81 308-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX de Contact: Frau Erika Biedermann
- GVS Gesellschaft für Verkehrsberatung und Systemplanung mbH 16/01/2010 Address: Hindenburgstr. DE-2 4 - 30175 Hannover Phone: + 49-511 / 85 62 67-0 Fax: + 49-511 / 85 62 67-79 E-Mail: mail@gvs-hannover. the Internet: http: // www. gvs-hannover.de Contact: Frau Elke Zock
- Lakowa Gesellschaft für Kunststoffbe- und -verarbeitung mbH 20/01/2010 Address: Dresdener Str. 25 02681 49 / 3592 54 36 30 49 3592 54 36 99 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- SYKO Gesellschaft für Leistungselektronik mbH 27/01/2010 Address: Jahnstr. 2 63533 49 6182 9 35 20 49 6182 93 52 15 3.2.25 3.2.49 3.2.51 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Battery chargers XNUMX Inverters XNUMX Converters
- ELBASAN Elektrische Bahnsyst but Ingenieur-Gesellschaft mbH 11/01/2010 Address: Königsbrücker Str. 34 01099 49 351 82992 0 49 351 82992 45 8.10.3 10.3.9 XNUMX XNUMX Dr. Steffen Röhlig XNUMX Analysis and calculation of power tools
- Marketing-Gesellschaft Oberlausitz-Niederschlesien mbH 21/01/2010 Address: Tzschirnerstr. 14-02625 49 3591 4 87 70 49 03591 48 77 48 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant AEG GESELLSCHAFT 09/03/2012 As AEG GESELLSCHAFT, we will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at EurasiaRail 8, which will be held in 10-2012 March 2012 at Istanbul Expo Center. 9. We are pleased to welcome you to our AEG GESELLSCHAFT stand in the D8 area.
- Deutsche Bahn (DB) agrees with Bombardier, Alstom and Stadler for multi-storey electrical units (EMUs) 05/04/2012 Deutsche Bahn (DB) announces 2014 April orders for Regio EMUs to be used on the Nordrhein-Westfalen line since 3. Stadler, Münster - Essen - Mönchengladbach will supply four-part 75 Flirt RE14 at a cost of € 42m for the line. Alstom will supply 140 three-part Coradia Continental units at the cost of € 28m for the section on the Rhein-Ruhr line from Hagen to Dortmund and Mönchengladbach. Deutsche Bahn 30 in March 16 announced that the four cars Twindexx had reached an agreement with Bombardier for double-deck EMUs in return for € 160m. These tools are from 2014 lar
- Indian Railways prepare for co-operation with Deutsche Bahn 17/04/2012 Indian Railways agreed with the German company Deutsche Bahn to develop the Indian Railway infrastructure. Indian Railways and DBAG had a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement between the German Railways and the 2006 for 2009. Indian Railroad Minister Mukul Roy's visit to Germany during a meeting with the German delegation announced that an agreement was reached. Focus areas as specified in the Indian Railways Vision-2020; It was pointed out that the document was an ambitious plan about safety improvement, modernization and capacity strengthening treatments. Other objectives are to upgrade the existing network, station development, special cargo corridors and logistics parks ler
- German railway company to report Deutsche Bahn delays by e-mail 16/06/2012 The German railway company, Deutsche Bahn, expanded its service over the Internet and launched an Bah alarm Deutsch service to ensure that all passengers are aware of delays in train travel via e-mail. Accordingly, every passenger who wishes to be aware of possible delays and technical failures will now be able to activate the alarm option for that train. Passengers who want to be notified of the reservations need to make reservations or buy tickets. Those who want to benefit from the new service launched today must register once on the system at www.bahn.de. Only the DB customers could benefit from the e-mail alarm service. Alarm option related train Alarm
- Today in History: 15 August 1888 Managing Director Deutsche Bank Siemens: 15/08/2012 15 August 1885 Fire broke out in Mersin-Adana railway construction. 15 August 1888 General Manager of Deutsche Bank Siemens asked the German Foreign Office and asked for his attitude on the Anatolian Railway concession. In his reply to the 2 in September, the German Foreign Minister 1888 reported that he had no inconvenience in the request for concessions, but that all risks belonged entirely to Deutsche Bank.
- Deutsche Bahn Employees Leave Job 18/03/2013 Some trains were canceled because of the strike The two-hour strike held this morning was effective this morning when the collective bargaining agreements between the union and the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn) broke out. Due to a warning strike between 06.00-.8.00 in the morning, it paralyzed transportation across the country, especially in the provinces of East Germany, where there was snowfall. As a result of the strike, transportation between many cities stopped, while in some lines significant delays occurred. Since the workers who work in the train repair workshops also participate in the warning strike, they should take the next time at
- German railway company Deutsche Bahn to detect graffiti on trains by unmanned aerial vehicles 04/06/2013 Unmanned aerial vehicles continue to be used for different purposes. Deutsche Bahn, the national railway company of Germany, plans to identify the people who make graffiti on the trains with unmanned aerial vehicles. He explained that annual 9.8 million dollars were spent annually for the cleaning of the graffiti made trains. Thanks to the unmanned aerial vehicles, Deutsche Bahn will patrol the train depots and will be able to identify the persons who make graffiti by means of infrared cameras. On the subject, the railway company, which has reached to the agreement with Euro 60,000 with Microdrones company, which produces Germany based unmanned aerial vehicles Konu
- Today in History: 15 August 1888 Managing Director Deutsche Bank Siemens: 15/08/2015 In History 15 August 1885 A fire broke out in Mersin-Adana railway construction. 15 August 1888 General Manager of Deutsche Bank Siemens asked the German Foreign Office and asked for his attitude on the Anatolian Railway concession. In his reply to the 2 in September, the German Foreign Minister 1888 reported that he had no inconvenience in the request for concessions, but that all risks belonged entirely to Deutsche Bank.
- German Railways Deutsche Bahn remained in class 31/12/2013 German Railways Deutsche Bahn remained in the class: German Railways The number of complaints made to Deutsche Bahn this year was over the 3 bin 250. The complaints about the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn) reached a record level this year. Settlement agency in public transport services SIP, the number of 3 bin 257 announced that before Christmas. I stayed in the Deutsche Bahn class this year on issues such as delays, cancellations, ticket refunds, service quality. According to the Süddeutsche Zeitung, about half of the passengers were injured due to the hitches or cancellations in the train services. One in every three passengers complains about tickets, and one in every four customers is concerned about the quality of service Her
- Violence against employees of Deutsche Bahn 07/04/2014 Violence against employees of Deutsche Bahn: German railways employees in Deutsche Bahn complain of violence against them. While violence against DB employees increased sixfold, only 200 cases last year were recorded. Deutsche Bahn (WB) announced statistics on violence against passengers by their own staff. Accordingly, 2012 200 as much as DB personnel complained about the violence, while last year this figure was up to a thousand 200. Security personnel and tern officers are exposed to violence, especially from railway personnel. Finally, a passenger, a sheep dog in Cologne ç
- 1,3 billion euro from Deutsche Bahn 17/03/2016 German railway company Deutsche Bahn (DB) announced a net loss of 1,3 billion euros last year: Deutsche Bahn's 1,3 billion euro damage. According to a statement from Deutsche Bahn, 2015 fiscal year 1,3 net loss in the financial year, cargo department problems, long-term strikes and restructuring was effective. In 2015 fiscal year, company revenues increased by 1,9, reaching 40,5 billion euros for the first time in its history. The company's earnings before interest and taxes, on the other hand, declined by 16,6 to 1,76 billion euros, partly due to strikes. The gross capital expenditures of the company are also high in the infrastructure da
- Today in History: 15 August 1888 Deutsche Bank General Manager Tarih 15/08/2016 In History 15 August 1885 A fire broke out in Mersin-Adana railway construction. 15 August 1888 General Manager of Deutsche Bank Siemens asked the German Foreign Office and asked for his attitude on the Anatolian Railway concession. In his reply to the 2 in September, the German Foreign Minister 1888 reported that he had no inconvenience in the request for concessions, but that all risks belonged entirely to Deutsche Bank.
- German Railways Raise Deutsche Bahn Train Trains 31/10/2016 German Railways Deutsche Bahn Lifts Train Trains: Bringing the railway together by road ... This bright idea was made by the German Railways Deutsche Bahn. But now it is final. The final car train 31 will depart from Hamburg-Altona in October 2016. Extremely comfortable Your own car from the north of Germany to the south, without road stress, an environmentally friendly journey. Although such a trip with Deutsche Bahn is not so cheap. Two adults, two children 370 euro from Hamburg-Altona to Switzerland. In a sleeper car, this figure finds the 800 euro. The next day, passengers can go on their way with their own cars. Er