EsiUrban Rail System Criteria and Legislation Development Engineering and Consultancy AgreementInde was started by Optim Obermeyer Project Technical Computing Center Inc. on 25 / 09 / 2009.
In this context; In order to comply with the national and international standards and legislation published in Rail Public Transport technology;
- Review of ilm Light Rail System Criteria sistem and expand its scope for all urban rail systems (streetcar, light rail, metro, monorail etc.)
- Update of Transportation Study and Public Transportation Feasibility Study Technical Specification,
- Design and safety criteria for cable transport systems (cable car, chairlift, teleski, Finnish etc.),
- A study on the preparation of a draft regulation for the regulation and approval of urban rail system projects and cable human transportation systems by DLH has been initiated.
The draft reports prepared within the scope of the study were sent to related institutions and organizations and their opinions were collected.
A workshop to review the reports prepared with the participation of relevant parties under the coordination of our administration was organized in the DLH Meeting Room on 01.06.2010; During this meeting, it was decided to create a separate subgroup of 4.
Approval and Certification Workshop The meeting was held on 10.06.2010 at 09.30 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
- Design Criteria Workshop The meeting was held on 10.06.2010 at 14.00 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
- Training and Human Resources Workshop The meeting was held on 11.06.2010 at 9.30 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
- Planning + Feasibility + Specification Workshop The meeting was held on 11.06.2010 at 14.00 at the meeting hall of DLH General Directorate.
Meetings with the related workshop sub-groups continue; The reports will be revised according to the results.