UIC Highspeed 2008 Fair - Amsterdam was made in the Netherlands. 19 company from 50 participated in the fair.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- UIC Highspeed 2010 Beijing - China 06/12/2010 UIC Highspeed 2010 was held in Beijing - China. More than 18 visitors attended the fair held at 2 bin m25.000. The 260 delegation attended the 2700 delegation. 20 company from 150 company participated in the fast train fair.
- UIC HIGHSPEED 2012 - USA 10-13 in Philadelphia July 2012 06/02/2012 The UIC High Speed Train (Highspeed), previously held in Asia and Europe, will be held at 2012-10 July 13 in Philadelphia, USA. The event was organized by The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) and International Union of Railways (UIC). The fast train fair, which will be held at the International Trade and Convention Center, is one of the most fair with thousands of visitors. Apart from the companies that lead the sector, many other companies are involved in the high-speed train. At this international fair, the experts in the rail transport sector also inform the visitors about the technology and public transport polices Bu
- IMM 'metrobus passengers as much as the population of Amsterdam,' said the million dollars taken from the Netherlands thrown into the trash came to mind 16/03/2017 IMM 'metrobus passenger Amsterdam' said the population until the million dollars of metrobus taken away from the Netherlands was thrown away: Twitter "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Relations" account asked the "metrobus line every day more than the population of Amsterdam did you know that we carry?" The question comes from the 200, which was taken from the Netherlands and then trashed for not being suitable for Istanbul. "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Relations" asked from the twitter account and referring to the tension with the Netherlands "Metrobus line did you know that we carry more than the population of Amsterdam every day?" The question of the metrobus line was established from the Netherlands and Istanbul to meet the intensity met
- INNOTRANS 2008 International Transport Technology Fair 27/09/2008 Savronik Company participated in INNOTRANS 23 International Transportation Technology Fair in Berlin between 26-2008 September and exhibited and introduced railway, highway and tunnel electronic products and systems. We had contacts with local and foreign companies on these subjects and seminars and conferences about our subjects have been followed. INNOTRANS is the biggest international exhibition of rail systems every two years. The 100 1800 company participated in the INNOTRANS 2008 fair.
- Two trains collided in Amsterdam, injured 136 23/04/2012 In the Dutch capital Amsterdam, the 2 passenger train, which crossed the same track the previous evening, collided head-on. The catastrophic accident 56, 136 injured people. The accident occurred as a result of the fast train to Nijmegen from the Sloterdijk Station in the capital city, and the suburban train collided with the clock 18.30 ranks. Passengers on the train were thrown back and forth in the train with the severity of the collision. After the announcement of the accident to the authorities, many help and rescue teams arrived. The wounded of the two train wagons, the fire brigade was recovered in a short time after intensive work was taken to the hospital. Hospital officials said that 136 was treated as an outpatient in the accident.
- Amsterdam Metro Map 10/08/2012 Amsterdam Metro Map Last updated: August 2012
- Amsterdam model in Manisya light rail transportation system 30/07/2013 Manisya light rail transport system in Amsterdam model: The Capacity Building for EU Projects (VABPro), one of the pilot provinces of 20 and showing the most progress in the project, in this context is one of the most serious problems of the city in Sweden's Linköping, light rail In the case of transport systems, Amsterdam will also examine the systems implemented by the cities of the Netherlands. The Project for Building Capacity for EU Affairs in the Governorships organized by the Ministry of Interior in cooperation with the European Union (VABPro) continues in the pilot provinces of 20, including Manisa. Under the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance, the projects carried out during the accession process to the European Union are fully Yardım
- Armed attack on Amsterdam-Paris train 23/08/2015 Amsterdam-Paris train attack: The Paris Anti-Terror Prosecutor's Office launched an investigation into the armed attack in the Belgian Thalys High Speed Train from Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, to Paris, the capital of France. The prosecutor's office in a statement, a person with a Kalashnikov brand 2 3 injured people were wounded with an attack was announced. Captured attacker in his suitcase with many razor blades are specified. In the meantime, AFP's police sources, based on the news of the attack was emphasized by the French intelligence was emphasized. French President François Hollande made a statement on the attack, said that everything necessary to clarify the incident, he said. Lam
- High-speed train services start between London and Amsterdam 21/02/2018 Tickets for new high-speed trains, launched between London's capital of England and Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, were sold. Launched to offer an alternative to the airway between two cities, one of the busiest air traffic in Europe, this trip will be completed in 3 hours per minute. In April, when traveling to London, the passport checkpoints in Amsterdam will not be ready and will have to be transferred to Brussels by the end of the year. Eurostar, which will organize the flights, carried out its promotion on Tuesday. Source: Euronews.com
- Muş - Teleski Plant started to serve in 2008 21/03/2008 Muş - Teleski Facility began to serve in 2008: STM Teleski 5, which will serve as the first modern facility of the ski center of Muş province only 2008 minutes, has started to serve in winter season. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length - 800 m Difference - 211,79 m Speed - 0-2,5 m / s (Adjustable) Capacity - 1000 p / h Number of Cabins - 84 Motor Power - 75 kW Rope Diameter - 18 B 1770