Taksim Kabataş: Funicular is a rail transportation vehicle. On a slope like a mountain or hill, it works by pulling the ropes upwards. Simultaneous use of two separate vehicles works with the principle that the wagons affect each as a counterweight.
The tow rope is drawn by a pulley running on electric motors and redactors. Stretching rope system is located in the lower station. Thus, the vehicles are moving within the boundaries along the line. In the funicular system, there are two parallel rails in the middle of the line. After the vehicles cross side by side in the middle of the line and have reached a certain distance, these two lines are connected to one station and reach the stations.
The first application in our country 29 has been funicular between Taksim and Kabataş which opened in June 2006.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Taksim Kabataş Funicular Line Failure 18/03/2015 Fault in Taksim Funicular Funicular Line: The funicular line running between Taksim and Kabataş does not work due to technical fault. ADDITIONAL BUS SEASONS STARTED Especially, the city from the Anatolian side of the city by using the sea road to the citizens of Taksim, the metro and the metro system to provide access and therefore, the intensity of the funicular line in the morning hours, the transportation did not work. Additional bus services were started due to fault. Security officers at the station "malfunction," he told the citizens redirected buses. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. 's Sabah.com.tr said in a statement in the morning 07: 20 began in the vicinity of the malfunction. 4 ring bus is put into service on the same route indicating Transportation Inc. The failure ...
- Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Expeditions 18/03/2015 Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Expeditions Reverted: It was announced that the revoked flights started again at the Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Line due to a technical failure in the 08.00 ranks in the morning. In particular, the city from the Asian side of the city by using the sea road to the citizens of Taksim, the metro and the metro system, so that the intensive travel in the morning hours and the funicular line did not work for the transportation hampered. Additional bus services were started due to fault. Security officers at the station "malfunction," he told the citizens redirected buses. Citizens who want to take the bus to Taksim bus filled the bus. Some citizens had a hard time when the bus doors closed. …
- Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro line and Taksim-Kabataş funicular stopped 07/04/2016 Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro line and Taksim-Kabataş funicular stop stopped: There are no flights between Yenikapı and Osmanbey in Istanbul. For the problems in the voyages described as due to a technical failure, troubleshooting work has started. Istanbul's Taksim subway cannot be operated. There are no transportation between Yenikapı and Osmanbey in Istanbul. For the problems in the voyages described as due to a technical failure, troubleshooting work has started. Istanbul's Taksim subway cannot be operated. Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro services cannot be carried out due to a technical fault. Studies have been initiated to eliminate the fault. The reason for the problem in Taksim metro, which is one of the most important transportation networks of Istanbul, will be announced by the authorities. It is not possible to make flights to Taksim Metro in Istanbul Taksim
- Fire Panic in Taksim - Karaköy Funicular Line 20/05/2015 Fire Panic in the Taksim - Karaköy Funicular Line: A fire broke out in the generator room at Taksim Station in Taksim, at the Taksim-Karaköy tunnel in Beyoğlu. A fire broke out in the generator room of Taksim-Karaköy tunnel at Taksim station in Beyoğlu. After the panic, the flames were extinguished as a result of the fire crews' intervention. Fire, the clock 03.00 queues, Beyoğlu IETT Taksim - Karaköy funicular tunnel in the generator room at Taksim Station appeared. There was heavy smoke in the tunnel due to fire. Smoke of the surrounding citizens who noticed the situation of the fire and police teams informed. Firefighters from the scene to be locked doors Olay
- Taksim Kabataş Funicular System 27/03/2001 Contractor: Yapı Merkezi İnş. Singing. Inc.-Garaventa AG Joint Venture Route Length: 647 m. Number of Stations: 2 Stations: Taksim-Kabataş Discovery Cost: 18.575.025.997.065 TL + 12.376.588,20 $ + VAT (2001 BF) Tender Price: 12.895.263.538.107 TL + 9.800.159,24 $ + VAT (2001 BF) Tender Date: 22.01.2002 Contract Date: 12.07.2002 Date of Work: 23.08.2002 Realized Total Cost of Work: 78.998.600 TL + VAT (with numbers of 2010) Duration of Work by Contract: 18 Date of Work by Last Time Extension: 27.03.2006 Realization Percentage (Physical):% 100 Initial Trial Date: 05.01.2006 System Service X
- The Kabataş piers were closed, and the funicular and tramway run for a while 11/08/2016 Kabataş piers were closed, and the funicular and tramway would run for a while: In Istanbul, Kabatas Ferry piers were closed to sea traffic from the morning due to the construction of 'Kabatas Square Arrangement, Transfer Center and Piers Renewal'. Those arriving in the morning ferry to the ferry were redirected to other piers. Due to the work, the ferry ports in Kabatas will be closed to sea traffic for about 2 years. Kabataş Square Arrangement, Transfer Center and Scaffolding Renewal Due to the construction, Kabatas Ferry Port was closed from morning hours. Due to the study made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the ferry ports in Kabataş will be closed to sea traffic for nearly 2 years. Sea, rail and highway at Kabatas coast Kab
- Change in the public transportation route in Taksim | Taksim square 02/11/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the 5 November 2012 Taksim Square will start on Monday due to the work of the Taksim Square, IETT bus and taxi-minibus waiting and passenger transfer arrangements were made. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, the new routes of public transport will be: - There will be no changes in the access and operation of the Metro and Funicular in Taksim during and after the work on Taksim Square. - During the work on Taksim Square; IETT buses come from Şişhane direction and the last stop is at Taksim.
- Don't Let It Go, Taksim Kabataş Funicular Was Baseway 17/07/2012 Don't say no, that's what happened! When the funicular failure occurred in the Taksim Kabataş line, the passengers passed the 'single row' tunnel. The funicular, which had previously been the subject of a number of complaints before because of its malfunctions, non-functioning doors and various troubles, became the protagonist of an event that did not call the tension films. Citizens traveling the funicular between Taksim and Kabatas at noon on the previous day had to pass the tunnel on foot. Moving from Taksim to Kabatas, the car crashed in the waters of 14.00 when it was halfway through the tunnel. Passengers wait approximately for 10 minutes in the funicular, then opened the doors and were asked to come out. In the meantime, the station center…
- Maintenance of Taksim Kabataş Funicular Line 05/08/2012 Taksim Kabataş Funicular Line Maintenance Works: Taksim Kabataş Funicular Line Istanbul Transportation Inc. 05 and 05 12: 06 - 00: 10 will be undergoing maintenance work on Taksim-Kabataş Funicular line. Due to the operation of the 00 and 5 on Sundays, the Funicular line will start with the 12: 10. During the week, there will be no interruption.
- Taksim Kabataş Walkway Line 27/02/2013 Taksim Kabataş Yürüküler line: In the early morning hours on the Taksim-Kabataş Funicular line in Istanbul, passengers walked out of the tunnel. 08: In the waters of the 50, with a hard brake, passengers were stranded for approximately 11 minutes. After the 1-2 minutes after the hard frig, the funicular was announced to move 'soon' but panic occurred among the passengers as the waiting period passed. Waiting time 10 minutes to find the passengers who punched the doors of the funicular, a new announcement using the emergency buttons to open the doors opened. 'SINGLE LINE' Passengers trying to get out of the tunnel in a single row, the funicular 'Doors will open soon' announcement was made. This…
- Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizlivineyard, Fındıkzade and Kabataş tram stops near renovation 04/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- Tram stop at Taksim Square 21/11/2014 Tram stop in Taksim Square was removed: The stops for the historic tram in Taksim Square were dismantled. The stops were removed because they were damaged during the Gezi events. The stops were about 2 months ago. There are only 5 units in Istanbul, one of the special stops made by the German Wall company. The stops for those who use the historic tram between Taksim Square and Şişhane have been removed by municipal teams. The stops at the entrance of Istiklal Street were removed because they were damaged during the Gezi Park events. The 2 stall called the 'special stall' about 2 months ago was rebuilt. Today, officials from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, before the storm glass was removed. More…
- Taksim-Unkapanı-Unkapanı-Yenikapı Metro Construction 15/03/2009 The construction of Taksim-Unkapanı and Unkapanı-Yenikapı section of the Istanbul Metro Project, which will provide a great deal of solution to the increasing traffic problem of Istanbul, has been undertaken by the Anadolu Metro Partnership under the leadership of Yüksel İnşaat (Yüksel Güriş Reha Başyazıcıoğlu). Construction of Metro Between Taksim and Unkapanı: In this part, 4,029 m drilling tunnel and 1 units Şişhane Station construction are on the line. Unkapanı-Yenikapı Metro Construction: In this section, 6,270 m drilling tunnel and on the line, there are 2 stations, including Yenikapı and Şehzadebaşı. Yenikapi Station will also serve as the station of light metron. Employer Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İş
- Between Metro Networks and Beylikdüzü-Taksim 55 Minutes 01/03/2014 Between Metro Networks and Beylikdüzü-Taksim 55 Minutes: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, opened the opening of Beylikdüzü Ottoman Garden will meet the needs of the region, metro, tunnel and environmental investments in Beylikdüzü will come to a very different scale, he said. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and AK Party Candidate Kadir Topbaş participated in the opening ceremony of the investments and services made in Beylikdüzü district. Mayor Topbaş met with the citizens in Barış Neighborhood and Beylikdüzü Mayor and AK Party candidate Yusuf Uzun also accompanied. Mayor Topbaş, who realized the opening of the Ottoman Garden, which was completed within the scope of the Green Valley project of 450 thousand square meters, was the metre
- Today in History: 16 September 2000 Taksim-4.Levent 16/09/2017 History Today 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.
- Today in History: 16 September 2000 Taksim-4.Levent 16/09/2018 History Today 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.
- Cancel the cable car and funicular expeditions due to the anniversary of the trip 01/05/2014 Due to the anniversary of the trip, cancel the ropeway and funicular expeditions: Within the framework of the measures taken due to the anniversary of Gezi, the flights were canceled on the Taksim-Kabataş Funicular and Maçka-Taşkışla cable car lines. Due to the anniversary of the Gezi protests, the police took intensive security measures around Taksim and closed the vehicle to the square. Metro services are made up to Osmanbey. TELEFERIC FESTIVALS WILL BE CANCELLED Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has also announced the cancellation of the fleet. In the statement, "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Taksim-Kabatas Funicular and Maçka-Taşkışla cable car lines are not made according to the decision of the Governor's Office." The statement said. VAPUR SEPANS WERE CANCELED Also on Twitter for cancellation of City Lines İ
- Funicular system to relax the beaches 01/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir, answered questions from journalists. Stating that the traffic on both sides of the Bosphorus coasts experienced heavy traffic, indicating that they will connect the coast with metros on the hills Topbas, said these works will be completed in a very short time. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir, answered questions from journalists. On the question of. Can you give us information about the subway, which will go down to Hisarönü from the project of the Metropolitan Municipality, from Levent to Hisarönü and from there with the funicular system to Aşiyan? But from the surface, like in Taksim Dolmabahçe-Tunnel shaped, not in the form of stroke. There are examples in Europe. If this is achieved, it will be possible to integrate with the coast. Thus…
- Dozens of passenger tunnels had to go on foot when the funicular failed 15/07/2012 The funicular, which runs between Taksim and Kabataş, has broken down when it is halfway through the clock at 14: 00. Passengers waiting in the funicular for approximately 10 minutes were then taken out by the opening of the doors. An announcement was made to the passengers from the station center that they should not panic and there was a technical failure. After this announcement, the 40 passengers, including tourists, passed the tunnel between Taksim and Kabataş. This was recorded on a mobile phone camera. Passengers descending the funicular in the images are trying to cross the tunnel in a single row. Source: www.focushaber.com
- Amazing death in the funicular line 07/04/2013 Incredible death on the funicular line One of the diesels at the Taksim-Kabatas funicular line station in Istanbul died young missing from the ventilation opening missing. Mahsun Bilim (16), who was studying at Kabataş Trade Vocational High School, lost his balance while sitting on the loops with his friends at Kabataş Station and fell into the ventilation opening in the depth of 7-8 meter. Science and firefighters and health teams on the notification of friends came to the scene. Mahsun Science, health officials died despite all the interventions. Science's corpse, after investigations at the scene of the Forensic Medicine Institution was removed for autopsy. Metropolitan Municipality officials, the missing coffin may have been stolen, detailed explanation about the incident will be made after the prosecution stage. Olay
- Metro and funicular flights were stopped in the taxi 11/06/2013 The metro and funicular flights to the taxi were stopped 15 of Taksim resistance. police intervention on Taksim Square began in the day. Within the scope of the intervention, the roads leading to Taksim are closed for transportation. Following the attack launched by the police in the morning, the metro services to Taksim and the funicular of Kabataş-Taksim were stopped. Taksim resistance 15. In the morning the police of 07.30 hours entered Taksim Square while they continued on the day. Police intervention in progress. Metro flights to Taksim were stopped. After the Metro flights, Kabataş-Taksim funicular flights were canceled. Source: www.yurtgazetesi.com.tr
- Istanbul University - Avcılar Coast Funicular Line Project has been approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 13/03/2014 Istanbul BB Istanbul University - Avcılar Coast Funicular Line Project has been approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality The new developments related to "Istanbul University Avcilar Campus - Avcilar Coastal Funicular Line Project" will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project was approved by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the tenderers announced that the tender will be announced after the completion of the works and the necessary approvals. Noting that the project is being carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, officials noted that the issue will be clarified in the coming days. The project is planned to be built in Bakırköy - Beylikdüzü metro line Yapım
- Crazy project from AK Party, E-5 funicular line with Avcılar coast 19/03/2014 Funny project from the AK Party, E-5 and the funicular line Avcılar coastline: AK Party Avcilar Mayor Candidate Bayram Senocak, if the mayor of the E-5 and the funicular line to connect the coast of Avcılar announced. AK Party Avcilar Mayor Candidate Bayram Senocak, the number of days ahead of the election began to explain the project. One of the biggest problems of Avcılar, one of the projects to solve the transportation problem funicular line with detailed explanations found. Bayram Şenocak said that there is a sloping geography between the coastline and the center of Avcılar, our citizens did not prefer this way of sea transportation and social activities. Now this…
- Funicular Design Criteria 16/04/2014 Funicular Design Criteria: The attached file contains the minimum design criteria for Funicular Systems. In Section 2; In general, alınmış Geometric Design tır criteria are given for all Funicular Systems and in the following sections, Funicular Systems which are mainly included in urban mass transportation systems are discussed. Funicular Systems; These are the systems to be used in high slopes, working with steel ropes and moving on the rail, working with two separate vehicles at the same time and effecting each of the wagons as counterweight. The energy required for the needs of the vehicle will be supplied from the catenary or energy rail. System,…
- Cancellation of funicular and cable car expeditions due to the anniversary of the trip 31/05/2014 The funicular and cable car expeditions were canceled due to the anniversary of the trip: Within the framework of the measures taken due to the anniversary of Gezi, the flights were canceled in the Taksim-Kabataş Funicular and Maçka-Taşkışla Cable Car lines. Due to the anniversary of the Gezi protests, the police took intensive security measures around Taksim and closed the vehicle to the square. Metro services are made up to Osmanbey. TELEFERIC FESTIVALS WILL BE CANCELLED Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has also announced the cancellation of the fleet. In the statement, "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Taksim-Kabatas Funicular and Maçka-Taşkışla cable car lines are not made according to the decision of the Governor's Office." The statement said. CONFIDENTIAL VAPOR SEPARATORS İ