The train will be 630 kilometers from Ankara to Izmir: The project, which is designed to connect Izmir to Ankara with a high standard railway line, will be awarded this year. In line with the line that is planned to be started in 2006, DLH General Directorate is preparing a new project depending on some criteria in the old project.
With the new project prepared, the 824 kilometer railway line between Ankara and Izmir will be reduced to 630 and the transportation will be shortened to a great extent. Ankara-Izmir line will not stop in Eskisehir and Manisa.
Without going to Eskişehir from Polatlı directly to Afyon, without going to Manisa for passenger trains will be connected directly to Izmir from Turgutlu. With the new project being prepared, the length of the tunnel will be shortened and the cost of the railway will be saved.
Polatlı-Afyon-Uşak-Alaşehir-Turgutlu project will be divided into two separate branches in the new line Turgutlu. The line that will be used only for passenger transportation will go to İzmir via Turgutlu-Kemalpaşa-Ulucak. The railway line for freight and passenger transportation will extend to İzmir by following the current Turgutlu-Manisa-Menemen route.
Project Introduction video prepared by DLH related to railway revision between Ankara and Izmir.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Fixed capital investments in the rail sector in China will be 2012 billion RMB in 630 13/10/2012 China Railway Administration said this year the fixed capital investments in China will reach 630 billion RMB (99,5 billion $). According to the data released by the Chinese Railway Administration, fixed capital investments in China this year in September were 92,7 annually 52,7 (73 billion $) with 11,5 increase by 15,8 per annum. In the fourth quarter, China's 344,2 billion RMB (543,7 billion $) fixed capital investment in the railway sector was 630 billion RMB (99,5 billion $).
- Tender Announcement: Irmak-Zonguldak Line Km: 330 + 630-331 + 095 05/05/2017 Irmak-Zonguldak Line Km: 330 + 630-331 + 095 Stone Wall will be TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE IRMAK-ZONGULDAK LINE KM: 330 + 630-331 + 095 BETWEEN STONE WALLING construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 188517 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location 06005 Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The subject of the tender is https
- Tender Announcement: Roadway Overpass will be constructed at Sivas-Kars Line Km1147 + 630 25/11/2016 Sivas-Kars Line Km1147 + 630 Roadway Overpass will be Constructed General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL ROAD DIRECTORATE SİVAS-KARS LINE KM1147 + CONSTRUCTION WORK OF THE HIGHWAY EXCHANGE IN 630 will be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 472188 1-Administration a) Address: Muhsin Yazicioglu Bulvari TCDD 4 District Directorate Building No: 2 58080 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462213254 c) E-mail Address: tcddsivasyolmd @ hotmail .com ç) The internet address of the tender document can be viewed: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/com
- Xnumx Thousand TL Compensation to be paid to the family of Çaycuma Bridge 09/02/2015 The family of those who died in the Çaycuma Bridge will be paid a compensation of 630 Thousand Lira: In the Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, the 3 filed for damages related to the bridge disaster in which 15 died a year ago. In Zonguldak's Çaycuma district, 3 resulted in a suit for damages related to the bridge disaster in which 15 died a year ago. The death of 11, 4 is not found yet because of the bridge disaster previously not allowed to investigate because of the bridge Çaycuma Municipality, this time died by the Zonguldak Administrative Court 7 person's heirs were sentenced to pay a total of 630 thousand pounds. Despite the expert report on the defects and responsibilities of the bridge disaster, Çaycuma Municipality Köprü
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Pedestrian Overpass in Samsun Bold Line 99 + 630 19/12/2018 Samsun Bold Line 99 + Pedestrian Overpass Construction Work at 630 TC STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTOR TCDD 4 Regional Directorate Samsun Thick Line 99 + 630 pedestrian overpass construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 643234 1-Administration a) Address: Station Street 1 58030 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462237677 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com Kayıt
- Trains from Izmir to Bandirma to 160 23/09/2013 Banda will reach Izmir-trains between 160 kilometers per hour: the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the establishment of 157. The foundation of the electrification, signaling and telecommunication project of the railway line from the Bandırma district of Balıkesir to the Menemen district of İzmir was laid. With the project, the total 35 kilometer line consisting of 310 stations between Izmir and Bandırma ports will have electricity and signal system. Also 160 km per hour. With the Speed Control System, the safety of freight and passenger transport will be increased to the highest level. AK Party Deputy Chairman Ahmet Edip Uğur, MPs Cemal Öztaylan and Ali Aydınlıoğlu, Ali
- Between Ankara and Izmir by High Speed Train 3 13/06/2012 Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, high-speed train between Ankara-Izmir 3 hours will be down, he said. Lightning, "our new slogan, the train is delayed, the train grows fast," he said. Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train (YHT) project, the first stage of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar YHT section was signed for the construction. Lightning, Ankara-Izmir line is 624 kilometers, 3 stage and the total cost of 4 billion pounds will find, he said. Yildirim, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar line of 287 kilometers and cost 714 million pounds, he said. . We missed the train last 60. But now there is a fast train, we will catch the train. Ama Eroğlu'la speed warning Forest and Water Affairs Minister uyar
- High-speed train between Istanbul and Antalya will be 4 hours 07/03/2012 Ankara and Istanbul will be connected to Antalya by high-speed train. Ankara, Konya-Manavgat route will be followed by 2 hour 45 minutes will be reached in Antalya. 714 hour between 4 and Istanbul-Antalya 30 hour will be taken in minutes. State Railways of the Republic of Turkey, between the Konya-Adana plans to build high-speed trains suitable. The line will be constructed in such a way that the train can make 200 for suitable cuts and a minimum of 160 speed for hard cuts. With the improvement of existing lines and additional line construction, high speed trains are planned to be operated on this route. Source: TCDD
- High speed train from Edirne to Istanbul will be less than 1 hours 10/03/2017 Edirne-Istanbul high speed train will be less than 1 hour: Edirne Governor Günay Özdemir, Edirne Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ETSO) held in the conference "Economy Summit", the city's location, both in Europe and Istanbul, he said address. Governor Ozdemir, 3 year after the start of the high-speed train journey between Edirne and Istanbul will go down to less than 1 hours, indicating that Edirne is a center of civilization in the historical sense of the world, Edirne, the Ottoman way of life of all beliefs and ideas in the common way of life stated that it is a city formed. Governor Özdemir, the high-speed train will be auctioned this year. 2020 ...
- Izmir's Rail System Network 252 will be on Kilometer 24/09/2018 European Union European Mobility Week activities came to Izmir for Turkey Head of Delegation Ambassador Christian Berger, visited the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu. Berger said that it is very important for İzmir to be one of the first cities to take part in the ın Automobile-Free City Day ilk events. İzmir European Mobility Week, organized by the Metropolitan Municipality "carfree cities Day" of the European Union coming to Izmir for events Turkey Delegation Head, Ambassador Christian Berger, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor visited Aziz Kocaoglu. European Commission President Mateja Zakonjsek Cabinet, Secretary General of the Union of Municipalities of Turkey Hayrettin Güngör Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Dr. ...
- 3 will be in Ankara by train 21/10/2013 Ankara-Istanbul will be the 3 hour by train: Following the Marmaray project, the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project will be completed in a short time. How much do these statements reflect the truth? Or is it possible to say that from Ankara to Istanbul, the train will take 3 hour from the time it starts? You should know. Test trips between Ankara and Istanbul will not start until the end of October, but the beginning of the 2014, the ideal speed will not be reached immediately. The speed that we call ideal speed 250 kilometers per hour. However, in the first years of XTF 3 will not be able to capture 250 mileage per hour. By high-speed train Yüksek
- Ankara-Kayseri high-speed train will be 1,5 hours 11/01/2018 Environment and Urbanization Minister Özhaseki about the high-speed train project between Kayseri and Ankara "This project 3 years later when our citizens, Kayseri, the old railway station easily ride from the train and 1,5 hour will be in Ankara." said. General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and DHMİ General Manager Funda Ocak participated in the meeting. Transportation projects to be realized in Kayseri were discussed. clarity. The construction of the high speed train line Hızlı
- Ankara-Samsun railway to land in 400 16/11/2012 Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic, Ankara-Samsun railway project studies were completed. The project is in progress, he said. Kılıç participated in the opening ceremony of the first meeting in Atatürk Culture Center. Kılıç stated that he could not go to Samsun since the Feast of Sacrifice and said bu Çorum, Samsun are the fishes of the same ceiling. You brought the air here in Samsun, thank you all, 'he said. BIG CHANGE LIVES Çorum 's, a significant change in vision and image that lived in the Sword, said: eden Only, Ankara-Kırıkkale-Çorum-Merzifon-Samsun not through double duplex but with all other investments; From agriculture to industry, from infrastructure to superstructure, from public services to municipal projects alty
- Speed of Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train drops to 30 mileage 30/07/2014 The speed of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train falls to the 30 mileage: from time to time, the speed of the train dropped to 30, but the passengers were satisfied. In the restaurant, tea 1.75 pounds, toast varieties 2.75 pounds are sold. PRIME MINISTER The first whip of the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, which was held on Friday with the participation of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was played at 06.00. For the first time, the high speed train prepared at the Ankara Station was lifted in full time without any delay. We have also included the ticket we found with great efforts. The first passengers will be free of charge for a week, a large part of the ücretsiz For the holiday ler
- 20 at the Ankara Train Station, which has a stepping distance of one kilometer 06/08/2014 Ankara Railway Station 20 step a way to increase the path to the Council on the agenda of the Parliament: CHP Ankara Deputy Levent Gök, Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan High Speed Train within the scope of the train at Ankara Train Station 20 step up the distance to a kilometer wall asked. Member of Parliament, Minister Elvan, the Parliament has asked the question of the parliamentary questions. MP Gök asked the following questions to the Minister Elvan: - Is there an option other than closing the connection to the Lower - Navy link due to the new YHT Gar Construction? - Do you know the garabets in the walls of the bazaar? - With customers üş
- 6 from Izmir-Bandırma to 4 hours by electric train 20/07/2012 Electric trains will be used on this line with the renovation works on the railway line between İzmir-Bandırma. After the completion of the line renewal work will begin to be used electric trains on the line 120 speed will be able to speed. TCDD 3. The Regional Directorate started to work on the renewal of the 52 kilometer railway between Manisa and Akhisar with the latest technology and materials used abroad, as it will perform electric and signal train operations between İzmir and Bandırma. Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, TCDD 3. TCDD 3. He worked with Sabahattin Eris, the Regional Manager. THE 90 SPEED WILL GO TO 120 X
- Between Denizli and Izmir 02/05/2013 Denizli Izmir to 2 hour by train: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim's last visit to Denizli announced, Denizli-Izmir double railway line project, the first work was started. TCDD 3. Deputy Regional Director Muhsin Keçe, 7 hours with the new rail system 4 hours of Denizli-Izmir railway transportation to the end of the second line work with the completion of the 2 hours can go down. TCDD 3. Deputy Regional Director Muhsin Keçe, Denizli-Izmir between the two even to reach the level, level crossing, electrical, signaling investment project work began, he said. The Director who pointed out that the project works will be completed this year içinde
- High speed train from Ankara to Izmir will be 3.5 hours 08/04/2013 Ankara-Izmir high-speed train with the 3.5 hours will be the next destination Bursa and Izmir on the fast train. Turkey's largest province with 15 This line will be connected to each other. High-speed train, will cover up to half of Turkey's population. 3.5 from Ankara to Izmir will go down to the hour. Turkey began winding High Speed Train (YHT) next target Ankara-Istanbul line. 29 Ankara-Istanbul line will be raised to the October Republic Day and the journey between the two cities will go down to 3 hours. After the fast flights to Izmir, Eskisehir-Antalya, Erzincan-Trabzon, Bursa-Bandirma-Balikesir-Izmir, Sivas-Erzincan-Kars between the high-speed trains will start to work, YHT, will expand to Diyarbakir. TCDD, rail system attraction in the city D
- Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 10 hours between Ankara and Bursa 19/12/2012 Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 hours between Ankara and Bursa 10 to be cut in minutes The basis of the Bursa High Speed Train Line, which will end the year-long 59 year-long railway line of Bursa, is being launched on the 23 December Sunday. When the line constructed according to the high-speed train technology will be put into service, the Ankara Bursa Intercity Train will take 2 hours to 10, and the Istanbul-Bursa travel time will be at 2 hours. After the Bursa-Mudanya Line of 15 has been closed with a law in 1891 and its connection with the iron network has been terminated, the yearly longing for the province of 1953 ends.,
- High Speed Train to Yozgat Ankara 20/01/2013 High-Speed Train to Yozgat Ankara 50 will fall in minutes AK Party Deputy Yozgat Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat and the high-speed train line in Sivas continued uninterrupted work, he said. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. YERKÖY HATTI BITİYOR Deputy Başer, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 and Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics planned to go to the first stage of the high-speed train project, which is the Yerköy-Sivas line construction work is continuing rapidly, he said. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between the 50 minutes will fall.
- 350 hours between Istanbul and Ankara by 1,5 km speed train 11/04/2016 350 hour between Istanbul and Ankara by 1,5 km speed: Istanbul Ankara to 4 hours of travel time between the hours of the 1,5 hour to work on the project began. The construction of the Sincan-Çayırhan-İstanbul railway project, which is under construction by TCDD, will cost 5 billion dollars. The route between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 1.5 hours. First stage Sincan - Adapazari line. The second stage is called Adapazarı-İstanbul and the third stage is called Sarıyer - Başakşehir line. 3 of the total 414 kilometer line. The EIA report of the Adapazarı - Istanbul line of about 2 kilometers was completed. IN CONSTRUCTION 112 YEAR X
- High-speed train from Manisa to Ankara will fall to 3,5 hours. 06/02/2012 High Speed Train (YHT) project between Izmir and Ankara will decrease the time of Manisa-Ankara to 3,5 hours. AK Party deputy Manisa Selcuk Ozdag said the YHT line will be 623 kilometers, 6 million passengers per year is aimed to move between the two cities, he said. Manisa will be able to reach the line of transport to Ankara with significant ease of transfer deputy Ozdag, "202 million 122 million pounds of the project will be invested in the borders of the province of Manisa. 800 will end in 2013'a Manisa-Menemen and Manisa-Balikesir-Bandirma - The signaling and electricity location projects between Izmir and Turkey will be completed. said. We are currently implementing these projects Şu
- Between Ankara and Samsun Will Fall to 2 Hours by High Speed Train 07/07/2018 Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (STSO) President Salih Zeki Murzioğlu, Samsunhaber.COM made special statements. President Murzioğlu, the High Speed Train Line project will contribute to the region's economy, he said. What would you say if you consider the high speed train route from Samsun to Kırıkkale-Delice? Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line departing from the 112'nin the main line, respectively, Delice, Sungurlu, Corum, Mecitozu, Merzifon, Havza and Kavak'a reaching the length of the route to Samsun 284 kilometers. Thus, between Samsun and Ankara will be approximately 400 km. The project tenders were divided into three sections so that the Ankara-Samsun High Speed train works fast. Tenders are over. Fast train from Samsun Kirikkale-Delice tren
- Cities in Turkey Express train together More Will Be Close 28/04/2012 Ankara and Istanbul will be closer to each other. The need to use the time in the most efficient way, minimizing the damage caused by road transport vehicles and the fact that the railway is a more reliable means of transportation according to other modes of transport has forced some of the developed countries of the World and European countries to make serious and significant investments in the construction of high-speed train lines. Since the 2003 year, our governments have re-established the railways in the state policy. Ankara, Eskisehir, Istanbul, Konya, Ankara
- Southeast will be the Logistics Base by High-Speed Train 07/05/2012 TCDD has rolled up its sleeves for a new line that will drive the Southeast at an 160 speed per hour. One end of the project that will connect Diyarbakır and Mardin will extend to Iraq and Syria. While the High Speed Train (YHT) works, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to three hours, continue, a new project about the Southeastern Anatolia Region was reported. State Railways TCDD pressed the button for a new YHT line that will connect the cities in a few hours in the Southeast. The project started from Adana to the Iraqi and Syrian border. When the project is completed, transportation is fast and ged