EURailSpeed was held in 2002 - Madrid - Spain. 15 company from 86 participated in the fair.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- EURailSpeed 2005 - Milan Italy 06/11/2005 EURailSpeed 2005 - Milan was held in Italy 7-9 November 2005. 10 companies from 85 countries participated in the fair. The 180 has attracted a lot of attention with 2005 speakers and 7 has been exhibited on the XNUMX trainings.
- EURailSpeed 1998 Berlin Germany 27/10/1998 EURailSpeed 1998 - Berlin 28-30 in Berlin Germany was held between October 1998. Interest in the fair was great. New product technologies introduced at the railway fair attended by domestic and foreign companies were shared with the participants.
- European Train Control System (ETCS) Section 1 Project will be used in the RENFE commuter route in Madrid C4 07/03/2012 The Ministry of Development of Spain announced on March 9th that the ETCS Level 1 will be used for the RENFE suburban route C1 in Madrid. According to the ministry, this is the first application of ETCS in a suburban network in Europe. The project was undertaken by the ministry to cover the area of 4 km including Alcobendas-San Sebastian de los Reyes and at a cost on 190m €. 30 has spent a million euros on the RENFE 112 to install onboard hardware on Civia EMUs. Source: Railway Gazette
- Tests of ERTMS 2 system in Madrid commuter line 01/04/2012 • The line between Atocha and Chamartin, which is connected to each other via the left tunnel, will be the first commuter line in Europe to be equipped with the ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System) Level 2 system. Dimetronic and Thales are responsible for the implementation of the system in this part of the line. • The Minister of Public Works today made a trip even to see the benefits of the implementation of this technology. Madrid, 26 March 2012 The Ministry of Public Works began testing the ERTMS (European Rail Traffic Management System) Level 2 system, which was installed between the Atocha and Chamartin connected to each other via the left tunnel in the Madrid suburban network. Widely used high-speed train Yay
- Madrid Metro Map 10/08/2012 Madrid Metro Map Last updated: November 2018
- Rail System Activities: MetroRail 2013 - Madrid 04/02/2013 MetroRail 2013 9-11 will be held in Madrid, Spain between the suburban metro transport operators strategy and technology fair. 2013 in 9. In the fair which will be held water, distinguished metro and light rail operators from the world will meet. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Rail System Activity: The European Congress of the Light Rail System World 2013 - Madrid 25/03/2013 As part of the MetroRail Congress, the European Congress of the Light Rail World will be held in Madrid, Spain between April and April 9-11. Light Rail World Europe is launching as part of MetroRail 2013 congress. You are invited to talk about light rail developments and solutions and to meet with urban rail operators and local municipalities. 9-11 April 2013 Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Spain Please click for more detailed information about the event: Raillynews
- Corruption in Madrid-Barcelona high-speed train line 07/05/2014 Corruption in the Madrid-Barcelona high-speed train line: Spain's Madrid-Barcelona high-speed train project launched an investigation into allegations of corruption and bribery. 9 employees of ADIF and Corsan, a construction company of Spanish Railways, were detained yesterday, four of which were released today. In the framework of the operation called Yogui, the gendarmerie raided 11 in Madrid and Barcelona and seized many documents. The 9 detained yesterday is accused of fraudulent documents, showing business costs too high and embezzling a total of 6 million euros. Barcelona court, 2002-2009 and 621 kilometers between the Madrid-Barcelona mahk
- Rail Change at Madrid High Speed Train Station 03/08/2015 Rail Transit at Madrid High Speed Railway Station: edilon (sedra) changed the 5 platform runners at the Madrid-Puerta de Atocha Project, which was used last month by the Spanish Railways preferred by the railways. Maintenance-free in-station embedded rail application (ERS), renewed by a short Sunday night after 1922 year, maintenance-free rail line: 23 has been renewed due to rail life in the railway line that has been in use for more than a year. Polymer bakım
- Metro expeditions for Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match extended 15/09/2015 Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match was extended to the metro service: Champions League C Group will be played this evening at the Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match due to the M1, M2, M3, M4 and Marmaray lines flights to 01: 00'ya extended. Galatasaray, Champions League Group C in the first match this evening in the field will host Atletico Madrid. Turk Telekom Arena will be played at 21.45 Galatasaray - Atletico Madrid before the match yellow-red fans will be pleased news came from IMM. In the statement made by İBB Transportation Inc. "Champions League Group C this evening will be played Galatasaray Atletico Madrid match because of the M1, M2, M3, M4 and Marmaray lines will be extended to 01: 00," he said. Galatasaray Atletico Galatasaray
- Economic crisis cancels Lisbon-Madrid high-speed train line 22/03/2012 Now let's review an economic news site. The site is a structure that examines the economy in every aspect and it is a site where you can make instant follow-up. With the 24 hourly updated publications, followers are provided with the easiest way to get information. You can reach the latest developments here. You can reach various comments and interviews about events and developments through this site. Interpretations and interviews are conducted with expert and impartial staff. There is a completely neutral understanding of publication. In relation to economic news, import-export movements current account deficit unemployment rates stock market movements predictions and opinions about the future of the market İthalat
- High Speed Train in Spain: AVE 23/04/2012 AVE High Speed Trains are quite luxurious and suitable for traveling around the country. If it wasn't for AVE, the day trips from Madrid would probably not be possible. However, since AVE trains are in their early days, there are not many tourist attractions. How do I Buy my AVE Train Ticket? You can book your AVE tickets online: www.raileurope.com Where can I go with AVE? Your departure point is Madrid, Seville, Malaga, Toledo, Barcelona. Guided Tours from AVE You can take the advantage of traveling by high-speed train, where daily tours aren't possible because of the distance between you and the city. Including Cordoba Dil
- Railroad Workers Start Strike in Spain 17/09/2012 Unions opposed to the privatization of the railway sector within the framework of the austerity policies of the government, 3 went on strike for the second time 24 for a second time after August. It was announced that more than 261 trains will be affected by the strike of railway employees and 350 will be fast. Ministry of Transport, the minimum service with a percentage of 73 will be given. With the government's government plans to increase the competition and quality in train travel and reduce prices, trainers believe that with this plan, thousands of railway workers will be in danger of being dismissed and the service will worsen. On the other hand Madrid and Catalonia are autonomous Öte
- Metro and train strikes in Spain have caused 120 kilometers of tails on motorways 18/09/2012 In Spain, metro and train strikes have caused long queues on the motorways of major cities such as Madrid and Barcelona. The protest against the government's privatization and the 24 hourly strike workers, as well as the metro in Madrid, protesting the cuts in their salaries, and the work stoppages of the public transport sector employees in the autonomous province of Catalonia have blocked traffic during business entry and exit hours. General Directorate of Traffic, Madrid, on the motorways, 120 has announced that queues up to kilometers. In the meantime, the trade unions, 90 level of participation in the strike is claimed to be at the level of the Ministry of Transport announced the participation of 22,68 percent. On the other hand, in the demonstrations held in Madrid, Madrid
- Spain Rail Systems Cluster Visits Ostim 22/10/2012 Spain Rail System Cluster Ostim, which aims to gain knowledge about the activities of the Anatolian Rail Systems Cluster (ARUS) and to improve bilateral relations, visited Ostim. The Spaniards stated that they were very satisfied with the visit and said they want to speed up their cooperation intentions. The Spanish delegation, who learned the production capacity and potential of ARUS member companies, was pleased with the influence of the cluster in a short time. ARUS President Ziya Burhanettin Güvenç, eight-speed train in the world engaged in operations in Turkey, recalling that the sixth country in Europe, "In the world there are currently seven rail producer, Kardemir one of them. We are in the first 10 for wheel and signaling, fast train in Adapazarı Tek
- Spain remains silent on Israeli Gaza attacks due to high-speed auctions 27/11/2012 It is reported that Spain is silent against Israel's Gaza attacks due to the fast-track tenders in Spain. It is reported that Spain has remained silent against Israel's recent bloody attacks on Gaza, and behind this preference, the 30 billion-euro high-speed auctions have been reported. The Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs remained silent during the Gaza attacks because of its economic interests in the Arab World and in Israel, and 30 was able to publish a press release calling for calm in November. A one-year-old 19 billion-euro high-speed train between Mecca and Medina Yaklaşık
- Spain, has declared its interest in the railway project in Turkey 28/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental Summit resulted in a joint statement where the following statement concerning economic relations verildi.türki and Spain, road haulage in the first road and maritime using versatile transport, including the composition of transportation t Spain in the summit today with Turkey, railway projects in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan also discussed. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Spain and Turkey, road transport ...
- Spain, the Declaration of Interests had to Railway Projects in Turkey 29/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental joint statement issued at the Summit outcome was made the following statement concerning economic relations: TRANSPORTATION Turkey and Spain, they underline the road transport in the first road and maritime transport of compounds, including versatile transport using the transport sector on sustainability regain direction of intense interest. Both countries congratulated each other for their close co-operation in rail transport and their trouble-free relationship. In the development of the high-speed train in Spain, İspanya
- New High Speed Train Line Opened Between Spain and France 09/01/2013 Spain's New Fast Train Line Between France Opened Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy met with the separatist leader of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia, Artur Mas, after the local elections. Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy, the separatist leader of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia met with Artur Mas for the first time after the local elections. Barcelona, Girona and Figueres participated in the opening of the fast train duo, was accompanied by Prince Felipe of Asturias. The last meeting with Mariano Rajoy last September at the Moncloa palace, Artur Mas, had offered the Prime Minister a financial agreement, but was not accepted. Then to leave Spain Bun
- Spaniards travel by high-speed train to Europe | France Fast Train to Spain (Video) 10/01/2013 Spaniards travel by high-speed train to Europe | Spain French High Speed Train The high-speed train project that connects Spain to Europe is now real. The project, which will almost halve the distance between France and Spain, will start from April 2013. The train to depart from Barcelona, the capital of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia, will be able to go to Poland at a high speed. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said the project would contribute to the whole of Europe: ac We have much more than a simple railroad. We are confronted with one of the most ambitious and large infrastructure works ever carried out in our country. This strategic construction of Catalonia, Bu
- Metro station survived the second with death (Video) | Spain 26/01/2013 Metro station, freed from death in seconds Second in a metro station in Spain, a woman who fainted on the tracks, luckily there was rescued with the help of the police officer and other passengers. http://youtu.be/scxmrrqibro
- Subway Coverage Between China and Spain 09/02/2013 Metro Covering between China and Spain The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications last year, the 400 million dollar metro sets to buy the tender to the Chinese competitor of the Spanish CAF, the tender does not leave. The company brought the matter to the judiciary. Last year, the General Directorate held a tender for the purchase of the new 5 subway set at 324 March. The contract was won by the Chinese CSR Electric Locomotive with the 391 million 230 thousand dollars. In the tender, the Spanish CAF, the second highest bidder with 321.8 million Euros, filed a complaint with the Public Procurement Authority regarding the tender. CAF, China's CSR Electric's 'tender'
- TCDD General Manager Spain reviews 27/07/2013 TCDD General Manager commented on Spain: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman evaluated the train accident in Spain. TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, the train wreckage occurred in Spain the previous day, "Thank God these accidents in our country were not taken measures again. Because our trains are not connected to. Karaman, TCDD Behiçbey facilities came together with members of the press. Here in a statement in Karaman, Spain, the train crash that occurred in the previous day very sad, he said. After his accident, his Spanish counterpart and information received from the Karaman, "Such an accident"
- Spain examines safety rules on train lines 11/08/2013 Spain examines the safety rules on the train lines: Spanish Public Works Minister Ana Pastor said that after the high-speed train accident in which 79 was killed, all safety rules in rail networks were reviewed. Speaking before the meeting with the parliamentary commission investigating the accident Pastor Pastor, the speed limit on each corner of the bend to determine the expert said that a delegation was doing research. Pastor also announced a re-examination of protocols and systems for the prevention of a new accident. . We have to rethink the mobile communication rules of train personnel. There should be a single integrated communication system that the mechanic can access without using hand. Mak Country79 inin
- Bombardier Transportation - Thales Consortium Wins Mediterranean Corridor Signaling Contract / Spain 11/05/2014 Bombardier Transportation - Thales Consortium wins the Mediterranean Corridor Signaling Contract: Spain's Infrastructure Management within the scope of the Mediterranean Corridor Modernization Program The Thales Consortium has won this 44 million € contract in Bombardier's share of 27 million €. This contract is the second contract of Bombardier in this project after the 2013 million € contract with the Bombardier - Dimetronic Consortium at the 73,4 of July 1, the first phase of the project covering the route of Castellbisbal and Tarragona. The project is in Europe with…