About Ankaray Ankara, Turkey's capital, is one of the largest cities in Europe. Its population exceeds 4 million and is still rising. Accordingly, there is an increasing demand for fast, comfortable and safe transportation in the city.
The first phase connects AŞTİ in Söğütözü, west of Ankara, to Kizilay, to the eastern Dikimevi. The carrying capacity is the 3 16 passenger with a range of 000 minutes in one direction and hour. Increasing the load capacity with 25 000 passengers in one direction and time will be possible with 2 minute range.
ANKARAY vehicles are designed to travel at maximum 80 km / h and average 35 km / h at operating speeds. The traction system of the vehicles is designed to supply the power network generated during the electrical brake.
ANKARAY System, 1992 and 1995 by the Consortium of ANKARAY, was made by turnkey system. Compared with similar systems in the world, this is a short construction process.
For details here Click here.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Ankara metro and ankaray line information 28/04/2012 Ankara has a large subway system, especially the construction of the road and the end of the subway network will continue to reach the European level. After the completion of this subway construction, a metro network of 35 km will be formed. The current metro is 14,6 km. length, double track, heavy rail system, 12 station and a warehouse. The route extends in the southeast-northwest direction and connects Batıkent with the city center. The entrance gate of the city can be reached easily by the metro system called Ankaray from Aşti (ankara inter-city terminal operation). As you can see from the picture below Aşağıdaki
- Tender Announcement: Tender for Construction of Escalator and Elevator Projects in Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations 17/10/2012 ELEVATOR & ELEVATOR PROJECTS WILL BE GIVEN TO BUILD EACH General Directorate Rail Systems Department Construction of Escalator and Elevator Projects in Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 21 2012-Administration a) Address: Security Neighborhood Hipodrom Street A Block No: 150324 1 Yenimahalle YENIMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 5 - 06330 c) Electronic Mail Address: email@example.com
- Tender Announcement: Tender, Maintenance and Repair Works of Ankaray and Metro Rail Systems, Warehouse, Escalators, Stations, Stationary Maintenance and Maintenance Works 30/10/2012 MAINTENANCE REPAIR SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN Ego General Directorate Rail Systems Department Ankaray and Metro Operations Warehouse, Escalators Located in Stations Stairway and Road Elevators Annual Service Periodic Maintenance Service Service Procurement Service procurement with open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19 tender Detailed information about the tender tender for Metro and Metro is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 153513 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi No: 5 A Block Floor: 2 YENIMAHALLE ANKARA YENIMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) faks
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Escalators and Disabled Lifts in Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations 23/01/2013 EGO General Directorate TENDER NAME Construction of Escalators and Disabled Lifts at Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations Construction Work BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE TENDER Construction of Escalators and Disabled Lifts at Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations Construction works are carried out in accordance with 4734 No. 19. will be tendered according to the open tender procedure. Detailed information on the procurement is as follows: TENDER UNIT RAYLI DEPARTMENT OF DEPARTMENTS DEPARTMENT OF PROTECTION 2013 / 3369 PROPOSAL PROCESS Open Tender procedure (19) ADDRESS ADMINISTRATION Security Neighborhood Hipodrom Caddesi A Block No: 5 06330 YENİMAHALLE ANKARA ADMINISTRATION'S TELEPHONE 312 507 1087 ADMINISTRATION FAX ...
- Construction of Escalator and Disabled Lift in Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations 09/04/2013 2013 / 3369 tender number of Ankara Metro and Ankaray Stations Construction of Escalators and Disabled Lifts has been concluded.Approximately Cost: 23.493.281,96 TRY bid was won by BUGA OTIS ASANSOR SAN VE TIC AS with 23.399.000,00 TRY bid. A) Date of the tender: 1 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approx. Location: Ankaray and Metro Stations / ANKARA c) Duration: 20.02.2013 23.493.281,96) Offers)
- Ankaray College station 2 flooded for days 04/09/2013 Ankaray College station 2 has been flooded for days: ASTi Dikimevi metro line Ankaray College station 2 has been flooded for days. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gokcek could not prevent the subterranean metro from being flooded. College metro station municipality should be done many years ago, primarily for the elderly and disabled people to use the construction of escalators in the construction work for months. During these studies a digging at Ankaray College Station revealed everything. Last year, after the flood disaster in Izmir, the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek tended to İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and compared İzmir to Venice. Now the same images, rain is not even görüntüler
- Tender Announcement: Maintenance Repair Service Will Be Taken (In Ankara and Metro Operations Stations, Escalators, Disabled and Freight Elevators and Walking Roads) 26/06/2014 Maintenance Repair Service will be taken EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILING SYSTEMS ANKARAY and Metro Operations Station, Escalators, Disabled and Freight Elevators and Walking Tracks (Belts) Maintenance and Repair Service Procurement of services under the 4734 19 No. will be tender. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 56969 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgİM
- Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to Parliament 17/07/2014 Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to the Assembly: Everything started about a month and a half ago when Haberankara.com reported the problems in Ankaray and Metro stations and created a photo gallery. Then many sites copied this news. National news sites received new news and new news. A public opinion was formed in Ankara in this way; At the end of the rundown and unkempt condition Ankaray and Metro Stations moved to Turkey Grand National Assembly. CHP Ankara deputy Levent Gök, Ankara subway stations, deficiencies and omissions in the Parliament asked the Minister of Interior Efkan to answer the request of the Minister gave a request. Gök, in the motion of the question, inde In Ankara Gök
- Yellow strips disappeared one by one at Ankaray stations 17/04/2015 Yellow strips disappeared one by one at Ankaray stations: one-on-one yellow strips disappeared one by one, allowing visually impaired people to move comfortably in Ankaray stations. Disabled people reacting to the situation request the renewal of the strips. People with disabilities who experience difficulties with the yellow strips on the streets and streets of the capital, face the same problem with the rail public transportation system Ankaray. Dikimevi, Kurtulus, College, Kizilay, Demirtepe, Maltepe, Tandogan, Besevevler, Bahçelievler, Emek, ASTI, including the 11 stop station, which is removed from the station in the time of the yellow strips are not renewed. Emphasizing that sensible surfaces are vital for themselves ığ